Stridercest

Dave's pov

"Dirk!" I yelled to my twin brother. I hear a groan come from the living room and Dirk's heavy footsteps coming to my room.

"What?" He groans and leans against the doorframe. I gestured for him to come sit next to me and he slowly walked over to my bed and sat beside me.

"Yeah little bro?" He grins.

"Your five minutes older then me!" I protested.

"Your still the younger brother though." He laughs and I feel my stomach fill with butterfly's and my face heating up.

"Yeah, whatever." I mutter. He chuckles and drapes an arm over my shoulders. I feel my blush deepen.

"So what did you need dude?" He grins. "Aw! Your blushing! Do you have a crush Lil dude?"

"Well, uh, actually that what I-i, uhm, wanted t-to talk to you-" I started.

"COME ON GUYS! WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL!" Bro yelled.

"Come on!" Dirk says, grabbing my hand and leading me out of my room. Well shit. I thought to myself. Dirk quickly let go of my hand after dragging me out to the car and practically throwing me into the back seat with him.

"Why don't one of you ever sit up front?" Bro asked as he started the car.

"Because we're twins! We have to sit together!" Dirk and I blurted at the same time. Bro chuckled and sped down the highway to the large mall in the center of Houston.

Dirk and I quickly ran into Hot Topic store and began picking out clothes to try on.

"Oooo! Dave, come'mer!" Dirk shouted. I ran over to where he was.

"What?" I asked excitedly.
"Try this on!" He giggles and pushes me into the changing room.

I looked at the clothes he had sent me in with. A black, short, fluffy skirt, a My Chemical Romance shirt, and a black choker. I blushed at his choice but quickly slid them on with a grin. Only Dirk and Bro knew that I loved to cross dress.

"What do you think?" I asked with a quiet giggle. He looked a bit shocked and I giggled again.

"What?" I asked.

"N-nothing. You look great." He said as a grin spread across his lips. I blushed darkly and muttered a quiet thanks.

We checked out(me still in my new outfit) after Dirk found a new pair of jeans and a Black Butler poster and wondered through the mall looking for Bro.

"Maybe he went to the food court." I suggested.

"Probably. Plus I'm staving." He grinned. I nodded and we ran to the food court together.

"I'll pay." I said.

"Nope, I just got payed at work. Plus your to much of a girl." He teased.

"Oh fuck you!" I pouted, shoving him playfully. He laughed lightly and shoved me back.

"Hey fag!" We heard someone shout. We turned to see a group of big, burly guys standing behind us snickering.

"Yeah you! Do you think your a girl or something?! What are you wearing?!" A boy with brown hair and blue eyes shouted. Everyone was staring now. Some people were looking at me with pity while others were laughing. I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Oh so clothes have a gender now, Nick?!" Dirk shouted back. He looked pissed, and it was hard to piss Dirk off.

"What are you, his boyfriend? Oh that's disgusting!" He snickered.
"So what if I am his boyfriend? I'll kick your ass if you so much as lay a finger on him! Got it?" Dirk growled.

"Your twins, that's so messed up! What is wrong with you? Your freaks!" Nick spat. I felt tears rush out of my eyes and I ran into the boys bathroom, locking myself in a stall.

"Dave? Dave are you ok?" Dirk's voice came from outside my door. I sobbed quietly into my knees and curled up into a tighter ball. 

Dirk slid under the door and sat down beside me, enclosing me in his arms.
"You know what they said isn't true. You look damn good in those clothes." He murmured to me. Another sob racked my body.

"Th-that's not w-why I'm c-crying!" I sobbed and held onto him for dear life. He rubbed slow circles on my back until I finally caught my breath.

"You want to tell me why you were crying?" Dirk asked quietly.

"B-because he's right." I whispered.

"About what?! Dave you wearing-" He started.

"That's not what I'm talking about." I said even quieter.

"W-what?" He asked astonished.

"We are twins." I said matter of factly.

"So? We've always been twins." He said, tightening his arms around me.

"S-so...." I closed my eyes tightly. "So I shouldn't have a crush on my twin." I rushed to get the words out.

"......" He just sat there for a solid minute before lacing out fingers together and kissing the top of my head.

"Dirk....?" I muttered as a blush spread across my cheeks.

"Hmm?" He smiled against my hair.

"W-what?" I said in a small voice.

"I've been waiting to hear that for three years." He laughed. I gave him an odd look before I started laughing to and soon we were leaning against each other for support as we caught our breath together.

"We better get going before Bro starts to get worried." He says as he pulls me to my feet. I nod and intertwine our fingers as we walk out.