THANK YOU

You knew this was coming sooner or later....

I want to start off by giving a HUGE thank you to my readers. If it wasn't for you, I would probably going crazy writing this book just for myself. I mean think of a person just writing all these characters then reading it for there own pleasure. Talk about awkward. Well there's no problem if you actually do that, but yeah I don't prefer it.

MOVING ON

NEXT, I would gladly want to thank my staff. Since this was my first book, I basically started from scratch. In the beginning all I had was a description, cover, and a brief layout in my head. So, imagine this girl's struggle.

But, as you've read. I think the book came out great and I wouldn't be at this point without my staff. My co-owner Catelynn, who also played in my book -she's exactly like that too. Nah just kidding, she's amazing- was an annoying but very helpful in this book. She helped a lot with the drama parts, so you can say she was the drama in the book. She has experience anyway, because she does write books of her own that are less cliche if you want to call it that.

Follow her at: InCaseImHurt & check out her books!

CONTINUING FURTHER

NOW, I wanna take my precious time to thank the biggest help in SCBTO. My editor Alyssa. Usually I would write the chapter, publish it, and not look back. But, one day I did and was really impressed. She changed poor sentence fragments into amazing ones I was surprised at how good the chapter was. From there on, I've always loved reading back to see what she put. And I was proud to give her the opportunity to write the ending which I loved the most. Even I didn't expect that.

SO THANK YOU GUISE FOR EVERYTHING. ALL MY SUPPORTERS AND STAFF ARE AMAZING. READ MY UPCOMING BOOK CHOCOLATE CURLS & BLUE SKIES I JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BYEEE

xxDeexx