[Chapter 4] Should I?

WARNING: DRAMA IS BOUT TO RISE SO READ AT UR OWN RISK. BE TEE DUBS SRRY IF YOU SEE MISTAKES THIS BOOK IS ALSO IN EDITING :( PLZ DO COMMENT IF YOU SEE ANYTHING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Should I?"

Cassidy P.O.V.

I felt was weird, not; because I was holding Danny's hand in school, but that I noticed how everyone was giving me weird looks. Why are they staring? Should I be worried? Danny held me close ; because he also noticed the weird looks I was getting from everyone. They weren't good ones too, some looked like they were sorry for me, some look as if they were telling me to run, and some were just looking like they were happy. Not the good happy, but revenge happy as if they were planning something bad to happen to me, and so far the plan was going right. What could all these look mean? And at this moment, I knew today wasn't going to be normal. Something is going on, and I want to know what it is. After walking me to my locker, and telling Danny I was going to be ok without him; because of all the looks I was getting. He finally gave in, sighed, pecked me on my cheek and left to find his friends.

Danny's P.O.V.

Shit. Shit. Shit. This wasn't suppose to happen! Does everyone know? They must of know what's going on. Would they tell her? I saw those sorry looks on their faces. Maybe I should back out,  then she doesn't have to know, and she won't get hurt then I won't lose her. Who am I kidding? God, I'm so screwed, I knew I should of never done this, but I if I knew I was going to fall in love with this girl, I would of never agreed to doing this. What happens if she finds out? It will surely hurt her, I never meant to do that, but I just forgot about this whole thing, and got caught up in my emotions,  I fell for her. I rushed fast, but slowly to my friends deciding whether I should back out yet. Should I? Then there they were, my friends, leaning against the wall in our spot where we always hang out before school starts. Andrew, being the first one to notice me, showed his signature smirk, and waited for me to approach him. This was it, now or never I have to tell him, I can't hurt her.

"Hey," I greeted as I walked up to him. Standing to his right was Cam, and his left was Catelynn. She was like a new member to our group, and to be honest she was pretty cool, but I always get that jealous vibe from her when I bring Cassidy around. I will never get girls, and how they think.

"Danny?", I shook my head out of my thoughts as I looked at Andrew who was talking to me.

"Huh?", I stared confused, and I swear I heard Catelynn quietly laugh.

"I said So how does it feel to be that much closer to winning you only have, what like 5 months left?", He was right Cassidy, and I have been going out for a while now. That reminds me today is our anniversary, but I couldn't help but feel more guilty I need to back out now, "Are you ok man?  You seem a little spaced out,"

"Actually I do need to talk to you about something," I started as I itched the back of my head nervously, but Andrew knowing me forever figured out what it was before I even finished.

"No, you can't do this it's just 5 more months, it couldn't be that bad!'", he protested. I looked down ashamed of what I was doing I just can't do this to her. I love her.

"I just can't do this to her," I mumbled quietly enough for them to hear as I hung my head in shame facing the floor, "She doesn't deserve this, and after everything she has been through, I just don't want to hurt her."

"Oh, no," Andrew lifted my head up to face him, trying to search my face for any track of emotion, "It's that bad, she got you," I tilted my head confused, "Do you love her?", He suddenly asked the words I never imagined would come out his mouth. Everyone else was shocked too. Just then, Catelynn walked straight up to me, and slapped me in the face, hard too.