[Chapter 6] Leaving You

HEY GUISE OMG SO IF YOU READ THE TITLE YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THIS MIGHT BE A SAD CHAPTER ;(. WELL ILL LET YOU READ GUISE, BUT THIS JUST GOING TO BE A HARD TIME FOR CASS. DONT WORRY THINGS GET BETTER.

"Leaving You"

Cassidy P.O.V.

"Cass?", Cam spoke softly with my head still in between his hands.

"Yeah?" My voice came out barely a whisper.

"I know you don't like me, but I have been meaning to tell something I have been feeling for a while now," He started staring into my eyes, "Truth is.... that I.... I like you Cass, not just as I friend, but more," My heart instantly fluttered making me blush, and smile widely. I cursed myself for these actions, "And I know we can't be together; because of me. I don't even know if you like me," He trailed off, but continued, "But that's ok; because I just couldn't leave you without knowing how I felt ... and well to do this," He leaned in slowly.

I wasn't going to stop him; because well I wanted this too. Before I knew it I felt soft lips on mine giving me the biggest butterflies ever. My stomach did flips as our lips moved in sync. I felt as if sparks, and fireworks went everywhere. I was floating of air. Weird. I have never ever felt this way. Who knows what this feeling means, but I am kind of scared to find out what. I'm scared if it's what I think it is then my heart will soon shatter. My eyes still closed as we pulled apart from the gentle kiss. He rested his head on mine as he pecked my lips once more. I never wanted this moment to end, but I knew it soon would, sadly. I opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off from Cam's phone ringing.

He gave me an apologetic smile as he answered it, "Hey dad, what's up?," He stood there listening for a couple with his smile slowly fading into a very disappointed frown, "Ok bye," He spoke sadly and ended the conversation.

"Cass-", He started, but I knew what he was going to say.

"Will I see you tomorrow?", I kept my head down while I kicked my shoe against the ground, trying my best to hold back tears that were threatening to spill any minute.

"Hey, Cass it's ok," He pulled me into his arms, making it so much more harder to hold my tears.

I shook my head, and pushed out of his hug, "No Cam it's not. You're my best friend, my best friend who was always there for me, who understood me, and who said you would never leave me. But here you are packing up, and moving on to leave me with my own problems!" I swung my hands in the air in frustration.

"No, don't say that. You think I want to leave you?", He questioned and i avoided his gaze, "Cass, listen," He stepped closer, and held my hands. I still looked away from him, "If I wanted to leave you then why did I kiss you, confess my feelings? Why would I miss you, think about you all the time, and mentally hate myself for leaving you in this state, huh?"

This time I just couldn't hold back the tears as I felt a drop slide down my cheek. I let go of his hands, and covered my face as I sobbed into them; because I didn't want him to see me like this. Crying would make him feel even worse, and now I miserably failed at not doing that to him. He walked up to me, and wrapped his arms around me while my face was still hidden in my tiny hands.

We stood there for about a good 10 minutes before i finally decided to invite him inside as our last hours together.

"Wow so this is your room," He faked a gasped as if he never been in a girls room, "I pictured it to be so much more pink, and girly, but nooo you're all blue and green."

"Shut up," I chucked a throwing pillow at his face while I plopped on my bed.

"I'm just saying," Cameron put his hands up in surrender.