[Chapter 14] Down Hill

HEY GUISE I CANT BELIEVE ITS THE 14 CHAPTER ND TBH I DONT HOW MANY MORE I LEFT BUT I DO KNOW TIS STORY IS NOW WHERE NEAR CLOSE SO ARENU SOME LUCKY DUCKS BUT GUESS WHO P.O.V. IM STARTING THIS FROM... I MIGHT CHANGE THE P.O.V. IN SOME POINT IN THE STORY IDK YET BUT YOU'LL FIND OUT ENJOY MY BUNNIES LOL.

"Down Hill"

Ally's P.O.V.

Austin pulled away from my lips once more, and I groaned eternally for what seemed like the 100th time. I promise he was purposely teasing me, and I hated it. My fingers ran through his short blonde hair, doing my best to turn him on which didn't take much; because he was surely one horny teenager. He smirked at me, knowing what I was doing and I just smiled back, biting my lips.

"Eager much?" he raised and eye brow as he was on top of me, pecked my lips and pulled away but I stopped him.

I grabbed his collar and hungrily forced him back down crashing onto my lips, and he smirked into the kiss, but what I did notice is that he wasn't kissing back! Dammit!

"Kiss me back," I whined when I pulled away and he shook his head, "Why not?" I was beyond annoyed now, and I pushed him off of me, sitting up on the couch.

"Because," he came closer to me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck, "It's so much more better teasing you," he chuckled going back to my neck, and lifted my head back, feeling so much pleasure.

"Austin," I moaned.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"We cant do this," I mumbled and he looked up at me with his head cocked to side, confused. I smirked, and got up, pulling him with my to a more private place, he grabbed me from behind when he finally got the picture.

"Now," he said coming out more as a demand than a question.

I turned around and pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him slowly. I smirked as I rubbed my hands up and down on his muscles, tattooed chest. His hands rested on my hips, and I leaned down and connected our lips together. His tongue slid across my bottom of my lips, longing for entrance which was granted without hesitation, and our tongues hungrily battled for dominance, mine winning of course. As the kiss got more heated, so did our actions. We started to roughly feel each other, me starting at his belt. And if anyone has a brain, they would know what came after next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a snoring dork, my head pounding, and light burning my eyes. I'm pretty sure the curtains weren't open, so I can only hope it was mom that came inside my room because she is the only one that knows about me having sex. Gladly, my dad doesn't know shit about what I have been doing, and I would love to keep it that way. I tiredly get up, quickly putting my panties and bra back on before Austin wakes up. I silently roll my eyes at his sleeping state and walk out of my room in the shorts and tank top I put on. I walk to the kitchen, but freeze when I hear someone clearing their throat. I slowly turn around to see my father starting at me with a cold look and I cringe, praying that he doesn't know. Shit, who am I kidding? He just cant wait to strangle Austin. I stand there silently, and he sighs loudly; it sounded as if he was sad. I loved my dad more than anything, but sometimes I was just so scared to tell him things. He motioned for me to come, and sit next to him and I did as I was told.

He sighed loudly with ihs eyes closed, i knew this something he did when he was hurt and dissapointed. "Ally you, and I both know what I want to talk to you about right?" I gulped before nodding, "Good so can you tell me why you didnt tell your mother, and I?" He scolded me.