[Chapter 16] Trust No One

OMG OMG OMG GUISE I MISSED MY LITTLE BUNNIES!!! HOW IS EVERYONE? HOPE YOU HAD WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS 'YEA IK IM EXTRA LATE' AND ATE LOTS OF CANDY. THIS CHAPTER I DECIDED TO SKIP CAMERON AND CASSIDY'S SITUATION -THAT IS UNTIL LATER SO I WONT LEAVE YOU HANGING LIKE THAT- AND GO STRAIGHT TO ALLY'S POV WHERE SHE FINALLY SHOWS HER PURE EVIL WAYS *HINT HINT THE TITLE... I WANT TO JUMP BETWEEN PEOPLES P.O.V.'S  TO SHOW EVERYONE'S DRAMA IN THEIR LIFE AND HOW THEY FEEL BECAUSE I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT SO TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT IN THE END. OMG I SAID TO MUCH!!! WELL THAT IS ENOUGH OUT OF ME SO YOUR JUST GONNA HAVE TO READ. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 16: Breaking Point

Ally's P.O.V.

It's official, my life could not get any worse. What am I doing? Sitting here on my bed doing actual homework. What should I be doing? Going to the mall with my best friends -now probably ex-best friends- buying as much things we can carry. Usually I would get some nerd to do my homework, but since I went home early with a week of homework, my dad is putting me on full lock down mode. Forcing me to do my homework, having no car, no cell phone, and in my words no privileges to do anything but eat, sleep, and use the bathroom. It's been a whole four days since I spoke a single word to anyone. Every time they talk to me I completely ignore them and keep walking, and they don't bother to top me I am so glad for that because if they did they wouldn't get anything out of me. It's not worth my time spending hours of my life answering questions like 'Did you do your homework?" 'where are you going?' "Did you learn your lesson Allison?". yup, ever since I got suspended I went from Al, to Ally, and finally to Allison. The lowest you could go was Allison Porter Ross, but that would be too much oxygen wasted for anyone to say. I've only been called that when my parents are beyond furious and that only happened once when I ran away from my hoe right in front of their faces and didn't come back after 4 days later. At the time I was like 14 when my parents were going through their 'fighting over every little thing' stage. I couldn't take it anymore and never stopped, they would go from fighting about things like leaving the garage open to making too much noise while walking. It's not that I was sad, but it just got really annoying for me so I just walked right out of the door with my clothes in front of their faces when they were fighting. What I did wasn't a mistake, I'm proud I did that because once I came back home, I clearly shut them up for good. Even though I was grounded for a week I didn't mind. I was grounded for a week in a nice, peaceful, and quiet home. Now, they aren't fighting, so it has been pretty quiet the last few days. Although, sometimes I do hear their small bickering about how to keep me under control and well disciplined. What annoys me even more is that they do it right in front of my face!

"Honey can I come in?" my thoughts were interrupted from a light tap on my door and I rolled my eyes as I sat their silent, "Allison open your door now," my mother sternly demanded me.

I did as my mom told, walking to the door, and unlocking it for my mother, "What?" I snapped in her face.

"I don't ever want this door locked again, do you hear me?" the annoying woman scolded me.

"Fine, yeah whatever," I waved my hand in the air, shooing her away.

"I mean it Allison," she jutted her hip out with her hand on one hip.

"Why are you here? Can I help you with something?" I quickly changed the conversation.

"Yes, you can start helping by taking away that attitude and start speaking to me and your father the right way," my mother's lecture began, "then, I was coming to tell you that you are free of your punishment and can all your things back, but now i can see you do not deserve it for at least another week," my mother gave me a displeasing look. 

"Is that all mother?" I gritted through my teeth.

"Do we need another week added on?" she threatened me.