[Chapter 21] Awkward...

Hey guise! How is everybody? Good? Great! Haha well I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter and again I am terribly sorry, but hopefully good chapters will make it up to you? Maybe, well enjoy!

Chapter 21 Awkward...

Cameron's P.O.V.

I woke up to the loud sound of Cassidy's small phone. How could such a small device make such a loud sound? I quickly shut up the ear deafening sound that was blaring through my ears and cursed wishing I wasn't such a light sleeper and more like Cassidy who acted as if she couldn't hear a war going on right outside of her backyard. Well of course there wasn't any war, but you get my point. When I was lying her phone back down, it gently vibrated in my hand. I squinted to see who could possibly be texting the poor girl at such an early hour. I pulled the phone closer to my face, but the sun shining through the shear lavender curtains wasn't helping at all. Unknown was the name of the person who sent Cassidy this message. How long has this been going on? My eyes widened in shock as I read the message over and over countless times, making sure I still wasn't in a dream or something.

Didn't anybody ever tell you not to snoop through people's belongings? I'm sure you want to know who I am , but I believe that I have something much more better than a name. Meet me at the back of the school as soon as lunch starts, and don't keep me waiting, I'm and impatient person. See you then.. Cameron.

I deleted the message in shock as I forced myself not to scroll through the past messages and set the phone back where it belonged. Who was that? What do they want from Cassidy, and why do they want to talk to me all of a sudden? I turn on my side to look at an incredible gorgeous sleeping beauty of my own, happily snoring as if she was the most innocent person in the world. I sat there stroking her hair with my fingers, being very entertained as I went through my thoughts. Was she ever going to tell me this has been happening to her? She knows I would help her through it all doesn't she? I sighed shaking my head away from my doubts. Of course my own girlfriend trusts me, why wouldn't she? I sat up, getting off the bed and gathering my things to leave. I got admit I am pretty tired from last night. No, nothing happened at all. We just talked out nothing really, we talked about everything. From our lives, to the stars, to the world, and our future together. I was pretty happy that Cassidy had already a scholarship to Harvard and if I wanted to be with her I knew I would have to work my butt off when the time came to be examined by my every move during championships. Cassidy and I did want to spend college together even before we were together. We even talked about going to college together back in Michigan. We were just that inseparable back then and that's what makes us so great together now. Perfect timing Price, you deserve a pat on your back. I rolled my eyes at my realization that I was indeed talking to myself now. I walked over to Cassidy's side of the bed and leaned down to pecking her cheek while murmuring an 'I love you' against it making her smile before setting her alarm to wake up in a few minutes for school. I walked down the steps nodding at Cassidy's step-father before hoping into my car and driving home. I tapped anxiously on the steering wheel thinking who was texting Cassidy and what could they possibly want from her?

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I groaned blinding searching for my phone with my hand, reminding myself to slap Cameron for put the loud thing next to my ear. I guess he knew I wouldn't get up any other way, so I couldn't really blame him could I? I slumped out of my bed and walked slow like a zombie to my take a relaxing shower. I was glad wen I came out of the shower to see that I finally had all of my blonde hair back, and surprised it grew longer past my elbows. I took the time to blow dry my hair out and curl it so that it looked wavy today. I walked out of my bathroom with my black lace undergarments on and screeched when I was surprised to see Cameron comfortable on my bed occupied on his phone.