[Chapter 3] My Boyfriend

OMG THE THIRD CHAPTER NOW IM EXTRA HYPE HOPEFULLY IM NOT LIKE OTHERS THAT DONT UPDATE WEN THEY SAY THEY WILL AND APOLOGIZE LIKE OMG REALLY BUT U CANT REALLY BLAME THEM IF SOMETHING COMES UP SO IM JUST GONNA APOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME... OMG IM SOOO SRRY I HAD SO MANY THINGS GOING ON AND I JUST COULDNT UPDATE PLZ FORGIVE ME BABES.... OK SO THERE IS MY FUTURE APOLOGY WELL IM GONNA STOP BORING U GUYS ND LEAVE U ALONE SO ENJOY! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My Boyfriend"

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"Will you be my girlfriend?", Daniel asked with a rose his hand in front of the whole cafeteria. Oh my god. What is he doing?

It has been 2 weeks since me Danny, and I (Danny on the right >>>) have been hanging out, and going on dates, and the best two weeks may I add. I should say I have really changed a lot. For the better, I have so much confidence now, and so many friends. During those two weeks we have been on so many fun dates. We went out for ice cream which was amazing; because while we were eating our ice cream I checked the time on watch while tilting my ice cream which went onto his nose! Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing. But then, it was very romantic when I kissed his ice cream off his nose. That definitely cheered him up. Also one of my other favorite dates was when we were walking in a field at night which was really peaceful, but clumsily me had to fall only to bring Danny down with me. We laughed, but it was then that I noticed how close to my face he was, and without thinking I pulled his face into mine. We shared a very romantic kiss.

"Will you?", He asked again getting nervous. By now, I had the attention of the whole cafeteria staring at me.

I turned my attention back to him who was staring at me with hopeful eyes.

Then I had an idea,"What you are you kidding me?", I said with my voice full of confusion, and with that he stared at me shock, 'Of course, I would you big goof," I giggled while he sighed in relief, and I pulled him into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me, and smiled into the kiss as everyone cheered happy for us.

The rest of the day was so fun after I decided to go to a party with Danny tonight, so he is coming around 9:30 to pick me up. That leaves me about 2 hours. Thank god it's Friday, unless my mom would never let me go, but as long as I don't "drink".

What do you even wear to a party? Oh well, I'm wearing something I want. So i decide to pull out my peach crop top that kind of hugs my curves showing off my belly button ring that I had gotten for my 17th birthday. I chose a blew jewel because blue was always my favorite color, and still is. I also decide to pull out my white ripped shorts with studs on them. I then finish my outfit with my peach ankles boots, along with my heart necklace and earrings my father gave me. Thank goodness I already straightened and curled my hair at the bottom before I got changed because as soon as pick up my phone to check the time, it's exactly 9:30, and I hear the door bell ring. I run, and smile as I open to the door to find my hot boyfriend wearing a blue and pink plaid button up shirt with light blue skinny jeans.

"You checking me out?", Danny questioned with a wink. I giggled as I let him in.

"Hey hot stuff," Danny came in as me gave me a passionate, and intense kiss, cupping his face while his hands were on my hips, but then we broke it off when we heard someone clearing their throat.

"Danny, Cass, I'm definitely not telling you to get a room, but I am telling you to keep it PG-13 in my house," my mothered raised an eye brow at the scene we just displayed in front of her a minute ago.

I blushed as Daniel stepped in to change the subject and cleared his throat, "So you ready to go Cass?", Daniel looked at me and smiled.

I looked at my mom giving her a face as if asking if this was ok, and she just stood there as if she was going to correct me on something,