Part Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

Turning around gratefully I looked at the smaller blonde woman standing in front of me.

"Go away Karen." Regina huffed.

"No," Karen spat; "I'm not letting you hurt this kid Regina."

"He's eighteen!"

"So is my son and your step son!"

"Former step son!"

"I'm sorry but what's going on here ladies?"

Turning around yet again I was surprised to find Mr. Clifford in a Neon orange tux.

"You're bitch ex is being a bitch." Regina spat.

"You're skanky ex is being a skank!" Karen shot back.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies," Mr. Clifford sighed, "you two used to be friends, why the fighting."

"Because she's mean to me!" Regina cried stopping her foot.

"Because she still acts seventeen even though she looks seventy!" Karen spat.

"Oh my God Karen," Regina laughed flipping her hair over her shoulder, "fuc......"

"Shut it Regina!" Karen interrupted.

"Make me!" Regina cried.

A look of absolute hatred coming over Karen she lunged at Regina grabbing her by her obviously died hair and dragging her to the ground.

"Jesus," Mr. Clifford breathed.

"Do something!" I cried.

"Right, of course!" He said snapping out of it, "Someone record this, it'll I viral on World Star!"

"No!" I sighed, bending down to try and pry the two woman apart however just received a fist to the face from Regina.

Seeing stars I fell into my backside clutching my face. My unquiffable hair falling down into my eyes.

"Ashton!" A female voice cried.

Blinking back tears of pain since Regina hit like a four hundred pound man I watched as Calum and Michael pried Regina and Karen apart while Luke and Charlotte knelt next to me.

"Are you okay?" Luke demanded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I groaned, still clutching my nose.

"Let me see," Charlotte said gently, pulling my hand away.

Immediately her eyes widened, and looking down at my hands I realized why, seeing them smeared with blood.

"Oh my God!" Luke cried, "oh my God!"

"Shhh, it's okay," Charlotte soothed.

"Ashton!" Luke gasped starting to cry, "you're bleeding! What if is doesn't stop! What if you die! That's how that Chinese bad guy from history died! What's his name Charlotte?"

"That's racist Luke," she spat, "Are you just assuming I'll know because I'm Asian?"

"No," Luke sniffed, wiping his eyes on the back of his sleeve and looking very confused, "You're smart and pay attention I thought you would know."

"Oh," she mumbled blushing, "well uh, I think you're thinking of Atilla the Hun."

"Yeah," Luke whimpered, "chinchilla, but he wasn't a hun though, he killed a lot of people."

Charlotte opened her mouth to correct him, however letting out a sigh, decided against it and turned her attention back to me. Pulling off her sweater and holding it to my gushing nose.