Chapter Fourty Five

GET REDDIE FOR FLUFF OVERLOAD
Ddlb Byler
Shy little kitten! Will
Master Daddy!Mike
Request next chapter
20 votes and 20 comments for next chapter
All characters are over 18

Mike smiled as he felt a certain small boy climb into his lap. "Hello, baby love." Will looked up at Mike and purred, pawing at the older boy. "Cute little baby," Mike cooed, pressing small kisses across Will's cheekbones. "M-Meow." Will said in a small voice, blushing. He was terribly shy, but that only made Mike love him more. They were fairly new to this ddlb/bdsm relationship, but so far it was perfect. "How's your bum sweetheart?" He asked, lightly squeezing his bum in a caressing way. "M-Meoww," Will whined, pawing sadly at Mike's chest.

"Oh, my poor baby. You did so good though, I'm proud of you." "B-Bad kitty no more?" Will asked shyly, looking down. Mike ran his fingers through his hair. "You were never bad, kitten. Just forgot your boundaries and I was happy to remind you. Now, who's my good litte boy?" Will meowed, looking at Mike happily. "Is it—this stuffie?" Mike asked, pretending to be oblivious. Will shook hus head, "no m-master i-it's-" "is it—Eddie?"

Will mewled, heartbroken. He began to sniffle. Not only was he shy, he was also sensitive. "Oh, my poor baby..I was just joking." He placed small, tender kisses to his face, wiping away any stray tears. "Let me rephrase that; is it—-the kitten sitting on my lap?" Will shakily squealed, clapping his hands. "Guess I'm right, huh?" Mike patted Will's bum softly. "Do you want to watch some videos on your ipad? Go on tumblr?" "T-Tumblr!" "Go ahead, baby. I think it's on the table right next to you."

Will grabbed the ipad, logging into Tumblr. He giggled as he wrote, "daddy ddlb." What he saw horrified him. There were pictures and videos of subs being whipped, edged, spanked, yelled at. One man even made the sub drink his own piss and then degraded him. Will wanted to puke yet he couldn't stop. He watched another video, one where the dom locked the sub in chastity for weeks. He was sure there wasn't any love between the subs and doms he watched.

He let out a small mewl, shaking his head. Mike took one glance at him then at the ipad. His eyes widened as he saw what Will was looking at. He snatched the ipad away from him, "what are you doing?!" He yelled. Will covered his ears, letting out a small, shaky meow, shaking his head. He hated when Mike yelled, which was really rare. Mike bit his tongue, pulling Will close.

"M'Sorry, kitten. Didn't mean to yell." Will nodded, looking down. "I-Is that how d-ddlb and b-bdsm work? I-It loows like a-abuse, m-master! I n-no like what I saw!" Mike glanced at the screen again. "I want you to tell me exactly what you saw, Will." "U-Um the little or sub was being whipped and f-flogged by the daddy or dom and it looked like i-it hurt. W-Will you ever do that t-to me?" Will began to tear up at the though. "Never. I will never, ever whip you or flog you. I don't even own them because I wouldn't want to hurt my sub with them." Will relaxed, making Mike kiss his cheek, "what else?"

"I saw the sub tied down, screaming and begging for the stim-stimulation to stop but t-the dom just laughed! M-Master why would he laugh? He should stop when the sub tells him to! A-And oh! I saw one where the dom was um cough yeah into the subs mouth. It was so ewwy!" Will shook his head, making a scrunched up face." "I'm sorry you had to see them, baby. Bdsm isn't like that. Those are actors. Bdsm is based on trust and pleasure. Ours also has love because I fucking love you but some of the one's don't."

"S-So you won't do t-those things to me, M-Master?" "No, baby wouldn't think of it."