Chapter Three

All characters are above sixteen years old. No smut, fluff.
Ddlb
Oh, and Little! Bill is in this chapter, you're welcome

Richie wanted Eddie to have the best New Year's Eve ever. This was the second one the were going to spend together, and the first one was a complete wreck. Eddie had an asthma attack because Richie had told him that his parents wanted to meet Eddie. Eddie was always a shy and self conscious little baby and Richie was determined to make him love himself.

So this New Year's Eve was going to be the best one. The little was fast asleep, snoring adorably, all cuddled up to Richie. Richie, on the other hand, was awake, plotting his plans for the day. His eyes were squinted, his tongue flicking back and forth just like Lele Pons does when she's plotting revenge. Richie looked like he was about to kill someone, he was deep in thought.

Eddie yawned, cuddling deeper into Richie's arm. Richie couldn't help but silently awe at his little boy, who looked adorable. "You are the cutest thing, oh my fucking god, I can just eat you up, I love you," he mouthed, making exaggerated faces which look like me when I read fluff- carrying on. Richie pressed a light kiss on his cheek, then went back to planning a surprise for Eddie. Then, an idea struck him.

Richie carefully unwrapped Eddie's arm from his waist and silently got off the bed. He tiptoed to the living room and grabbed the house phone, dialing Stan's house. "heyo, Stan the Man. Yeah...uh uh....I was thinking at 6? Uh uh, yeah...bring Bill over..yup...okay see you." Richie told Stan about his plan. After that, he called every loser and invited them over at 6, telling them the plan. The house was alreddie decorated, so there was no need for decoration.

Richie had hid all the presents so that Eddie wouldn't be able to open them. But there was one more present he had to buy. And he had to buy it before Eddie woke up. Just in case Eddie did wake up though, Richie grabbed a pen and paper and wrote out a little note for him telling him that he went out to buy presents and that he loved him and that he would be back really soon. Richie put the note on the bedside table and quickly grabbed a shirt, putting it over him, grabbing socks and shoes before rushing out the door.

---After the pet shop---

It took Richie some time to pick out which kind he wanted. It was hard to keep the present quiet. It kept barking and whimpering and licking Richie. Richie drove home as quickly as possible, sighing in relief as he realized Eddie was still asleep. It was a shocker though. It was 11 Am. Richie turned to hide the puppy, giving it some food before he hid it in the guest room closet. He then turned to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. A small voice stopped him.

"Dada?" Richie turned back to see a cute little boy, sleepily smiling at his as he rubbed his eyes. "Good mowning!" Richie chuckled, opening his arms for a hug. Eddie giggled and granted the request. "Good morning, baby. How did my little boy sleep, huh?" Eddie snuggled deeper into the hug, "good. I hungry. Make me some food, peasant!" Richie bowed down playfully, "yes, little prince."

Eddie burst into giggles as Richie proceeded to tie an apron around his waist, a pink mama apron at that. "Now, how bout some pancakes?" Eddie shook his head, "nu-uh!" Richie tapped his chin, "waffles?" "Yes yes yes! Pwease, daddy!" Richie smiled, kissing his lips quickly. "Of course, baby." Eddie waited patiently for his waffles, which were soon served to him with some maple syrup.

After breakfast, Richie suggested they baked some goodies, which were secretly for the dinner but Eddie didn't need to know that. Eddie, of course, didn't turn it down and instead grabbed a lilac purple apron, asking Richie to tie it for him. Richie did so, making a cute little bow. "Okay, cake or cupcakes first?" Eddie jumped up and down, "cake, cake, cake!" It took them some time, but they managed to make a decent cake. As it was in the oven, the two baked the cupcakes.

Then came along the gingerbread houses, pies, other sugary things. Before the knew it, it was four PM. "Baby boy, I think it's time for your nap." "B-But-" "if you sleep, you'll be allowed to have three deserts." Eddie never went to sleep faster. Richie chuckled after him, finding everything he did absolutely adorable. He cleaned up and watched some tv as he waited for the losers to arrive.

At 5:56 PM, Stan and Bill arrived. Stan was Bill's daddy. Bill was almost always a good boy, so unlike Eddie, he rarely got punished. He was extremely soft and smol, really sensitive too so Stan was always careful not to yell at him. Stan basically worshiped the boy, loving everything about him.

Bill came in, sniffling as he took his shoes off, avoiding eye contact. Richie's smile was wiped off as he looked at Stanley, "what did you do?" Stan sighed as Bill instantly shuffled away from him when he tried to caress his cheeks. "I yelled at him accidentally. Normally he rarely acts up, but today was really bad. We were baking a cake and we were arguing because he didn't want his parents to come over but I told him that it would be rude to cancel. After arguing, he grabbed the cake and threw it onto the floor, the mixture going everywhere. I had to punish him because he had crossed the line. And you know he gets when I'm mad at him. He got all teary and when I was spanking him I told him to count. But his stutter got worse and he couldn't even talk and I got all angry telling him to "fucking count correctly" and he had to safe word." Want a oneshot of this?

Richie face palmed. "What the fuck, Stan. You know how he gets. Fucking stupid idiot." Stan nodded, "I agree. I can't believe I did that." "Well, have you apologized?" Stan nodded, "I did, but he's too scared of me, he doesn't accept it." "Talk to him, Stan. Littles need to communicate with their daddies. Cmon, I'll talk to him before." Stan thanked him quickly as Richie went over to Bill. "Hey, buddy." Richie talked to him like he talked to Eddie when he was in little space. "H-Hewwo, R-Richie."

"Darling, your daddy wants to talk to you." Bill whimpered, "n-no." "Look, I know he hurt you, but he feels really sad when his baby boy is sad. He wants to apologize." Bill looked up at the taller boy, "o-okay." Richie nodded at Stan, who gently grabbed Bill's hand and lead him to the guest bedroom. Bill kept his head low all the time. The two shut the door and sat down onto the bed, Bill letting out an, "owwie."

Stan looked at him sadly before starting his apology. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so freaking sorry for yelling at you, I had no right to do that. You know that I find your stutter absolutely adorable. I was too mad so I didn't think before I spoke. I'm so sorry, will you let me make it up to you?" Bill sniffled, "yes, d-daddy. A-ay w-wuv you." Stan smiled, gently pulling him onto his lap, "I love you too, my love." The two shared a kiss before they jumped, hearing Richie knock on the door. "Cmon, love birds. Get out, no sex allowed on my Christian server- I mean my guest bedroom. Let's go before Eddie wakes up."

The two giggled, cleaning themselves up before existing the room together. The rest of the losers arrived so Bill had to be big again. Stan kissed him on the cheek before Richie told them he was going to wake Eddie up.

Richie walked to his room and opened the door. He saw Eddie asleep, so he gently nudged him. "Baby, wake up. The losers are here." Eddie moaned, not wanting to get up. "I have a surprise for you~" Eddie instantly woke up. "Okay, the onesie should be fine. Let's go, precious. Oh and I need you to be big, okay?" Eddie nodded, getting out of bed and grabbing Richie's hand.

The losers gave Eddie a big hug, Richie disappearing somewhere. As Eddie was giving Ben a hug, he heard a bark behind him. He gasped, turning around to find a puppy, a cute bow lightly tied around its neck. Richie was holding him up, a huge grin on his face, "Happy New Year's Eve, baby." Eddie was still shOoK but he ran to grab the puppy. "Oh my god, Richie I love you, this is the best present ever!" He began playing with the puppy. Mike asked, "so? What will you name it?" Eddie looked up at Richie, "Soda Can." Everyone was sHoOK. "Why?" Eddie winked, "why not?"