Chapter Eighty Two

Nsfw. Characters are over the age of 16. This chapter contains sexual content.

He prayed to God that Stan wouldn't do this to him.
Especially not in class. Bill had been a bitch to him for the entire day. This, he admitted to. And when Stan didn't spank him like he usually would, he should've know that the worst was yet to come.

He should've known that Stan wasn't joking when he said, "You're going to get it soon," after he threw his sandwhich onto the floor when throwing a tantrum.

Now, in History class, the pair was seated next to each other, Eddie and Richie together in the seats located in front of them. Stan had his hand placed on Bill's thigh, not moving it at all.

Bill hadn't suspected much from this action, but he was still caught off guard, not letting it get to him as he continued writing notes. Soon, Stan began sliding his hand further up, his hand dangerously close to his zipper.

"Stan, s-stop, not n-now," Bill whispered, biting his lip in anxiety. Stan didn't comment, not taking his hand off Bill's upper thigh. The teacher continued with his usual, boring lecture, Stan rubbing Bill's thigh with his thumb.

"S-Stan.." "Sorry, baby, punishment is punishment." Stan whispered into his ear. Bill shook his head, "n-not here, S-Stan." He almost yelled, but Stan gripped his through his shorts, making his almost let out a cry.

"Don't tell daddy no unless you need to safeword." Bill squeezed his eyes shut when Stan began to stroke him through his shorts, nobody noticing because of the model of the table. It was covering them.

Bill let out small whimpers, muffling his moans with his hand, his face pink. Stan stuck his hand into Bill's pants, slowly stroking his member up and down, Bill bucking his hips, letting out little whines, telling Stan to stop but not safewording. "You aren't allowed to cum, Bill."

Bill almost let out a sob, trying to push Stan's hand away. "P-Please don't do this," he begged, catching the attention of the teacher when he choked, Stan rubbing his tip with his finger.

"Is something the matter?" The teacher asked, his eyebrow raised. Stan began stroking faster, smirking as he watched Bill's reaction, answering for him.

"Sorry, sir. Bill just choked on his water. He's okay now, right, Bill?" Bill nodded, ready to burst into tears when he noticed everyone eyeing him with confused faces. Stan rubbed his tip again, making him buck his hips, Eddie turning around to question him.

"Bill, you okay, you look like a tomato." Bill bit his lip, his anxiety catching up with him. What started as a sniffle turned into his bursting into tears, Stan instantly retreating his hand, heart dropping.

"Baby, Bill, shhh, calm down." Bill stood up, leg's quivering as he ran to the bathroom. Eddie glared at Stan, Richie turning around as well, "what did you do?"

The teacher stepped towards them, "Stan, go check on Bill. He might be feeling sick. Everyone else, concentrate on your work!"

Stan ran after his boy, entering the boy's bathroom and locking it behind him. Bill was curled into a ball, crying. Stan's eyes watered as he kneeled into front of him. He made sure to not touch him so he wouldn't scare the boy.

"Baby?" He spoke softly, his voice cracking. Bill shook his head, "Every-yone w-was l-looking a-at me. T-They kn-knew." Stan shook his head, "no, baby. They didn't. They were only concerned because they thought that you were sick. Everybody loves my baby boy."

"D-Daddy..." Bill sniffled, looking at Stan with a heartbreaking expression, his beautiful blue eyes bloodshot. Stan reached out to cup his cheek, "I'm so so sorry, Bill."

He really was. Punishing Bill in public was something he never should have done. Especially when he knew he had anxiety. "I didn't hurt you, right, honey? You're all okay?"

Bill nodded, sniffling. "Please don't d-do that i-in p-public, d-daddy. I-I'll be good." Stan kissed his cheek, wiping his tear tracks. "I won't, baby. I'm so so sorry, once again. I should have stopped, I'm so sorry."

Bill nodded, "I didn't safeword, daddy." "It doesn't matter. When you say stop, I need to stop, baby. There's no acceptance." Bill took his hand, "I forgive you this time, daddy." "I love you so so much, Bill." "I love you too."