Chapter One-Hundred Four

Will as a bunny hybrid

----

"D-Daddy," Will called out from the couch with a little pout displayed on his pretty pink lips. Not only was he bored, but he was also feeling needy. He had been waiting for the whole day for Mike to take him over to Eddie's so they could have a movie day, but Mike was taking too long to get ready. 

Will sighed, dragging his limbs from the couch to the kitchen, where Mike was cleaning. "D-Daddy!" He pouted, making grabby hands at the older. Mike perked up at his voice  "Hm, baby boy?" 

"W-Wanna go now," Will stammered, blushing shyly. "Just wait for a few more minutes, love. We'll be going soon." "You said that twenty minutes ago. And you won't let me have a sleepover. I wanna spend as much time there as possible." 

Will tempted, glaring at the older who refused to let him sleep over at Eddie's house. The last time that happened, Eddie had pulled and tugged at his little fluffy tail and ears and they had to leave at 3 A.M. in the morning. Mike simply didn't allow himself or Will to go through that again.

"Baby, don't argue. We both know it's for the best. Don't argue with daddy." "Daddy is a meanie-butt." Mike gasped, almost dropping the dish he was cleaning. "That's not nice, baby. Would you like to apologize?" When Will shook his head, Mike growled, "Apologize now. Otherwise I won't hesitate to bend you over." 

Will let out a little sound, his ears covered his eyes, his mouth forming into an "O" shape as he began to shake. He let out little noises of fear until Mike engulfed him in a hug. "I'm so sorry, bun. I didn't mean to scare you." Will lightly sniffled cutely until he backed away, "W-Wanna go now." "Okay, baby. Let's go." Will cutely waddled into the front door and put his little lacey socks on, completing his look with some black shoes.

"D-Daddy, I'm ready." Mike smiled and gave him a soft kiss, petting his ears before helping him put his coat on. "Zip it up, my darling. It's very cold outside." Will did as he was told, grinning as he hopped off the stairs. 

The two got into the car, Will giggling and singing along to a song he heard on the radio. "IM SO TIR ED O F LOVESONGS TIRED OF LOVE SONGS TIRED OF LOVE," He screamed at the top of his lungs, coughing once his voice strained. "Wonderful, baby," Mike said, who didn't want to the song which was trash compared to Will's heavenly voice. "Thank you, daddy." 

The drive to Eddie's didn't take too long, and soon, Eddie was screaming, running towards Will and pulling him in for a hug. "WILLY!" He yelled, to which the younger replied to with an equally tighter hug. "E-ED-ED!" Mike and Richie nodded, "Sup bruh?" "Never call me bruh again, I died a little on the inside." 

Soon, the living room area was set, filled with blankets, pillows and forts. "Daddy, I wanna watch a horror movie." Eddie pouted. "Does Will want to do the same." Will was about to cover his eyes with his ears again but he felt Eddie kick his legs. 

"N-Ow! Y-Yes." Eddie grinned excitedly. "Alright then. What about Hush?" Will relaxed. That sounded like a nursery rhyme. "That's exciting," Mike said, peppering little kisses all over Will's cheeks. Without another complaint, Richie put the movie in, waiting for it to start.

PART TWO WILL BE UP SOON. SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I HAVE MODEL UN LAST WEEK!