Chapter Sixty-Seven

Heya, Ms Pancake is bringing a fan favorite, neko Eddie back!
Requested

———

Eddie purred, the back of his ears being scratched by his owner and boyfriend, Richie. He was feeling very sad that day, and wanted to cuddle with Richie for the entirety of the day.

"Chee," he murmured, Richie's eyes fixated on the cartoon they were watching. "Yes, baby?" "I feel sad." "Hmhm, yeah." Richie wasn't even listening.

Eddie turned around on his lap, pouting ad he pawed at Richie's chest, his ears flat against his head.

Richie glanced at him, raising an eyebrow. Eddie's pout deepened, meowing at Richie. "I'm sad," he said, mewling sadly.

Richie nodded, looking back at the television, not even commenting. Eddie's heart cracked, so he sniffled, turning back around.

Richie smirked, lifting his hands to Eddie's sides and tickling them suddenly, making the neko squeal, thrashing around.

Richie put one leg over Eddie's thighs, keeping him in place as he tormented his baby.

Eddie giggled, tears in his eyes. Richie finally stopped, letting Eddie breathe. "Awe, look, you're laughing, baby boy! Did I cheer you up, at least a little bit?" Eddie nodded, snuggling up to Richie's chest. "Yes, you did."

The doorbell rang, making Richie groan, picking Eddie up and placing him on his hip as he stood up to open the door. On the other side was Richie's friend, Daniel.

He frowned when he saw Eddie. "Did you adopt a child?" He snickered, Eddie frowning and pouting. "No? This is my boyfriend, Eddie. Baby, this is my friend, Daniel."

Eddie tried to shake Daniel's hand, but the boy slapped it away, making Eddie's ears pop up. "Woah! What the fuck? He's a fucking cat?"

Eddie meowed sadly, pawing at Richie. He didn't like Daniel. "He's a neko, a hybrid of a human and a cat. He has everything human but has cat ears and a tail."

Daniel look at Eddie in disgust. Shamelessly, he spoke again, "is he good in bed?" Richie slammed the door in his face and screamed, "BYE FElIsHa!" Eddie giggled, "funny, Chee."

He then put on a serious face. "Am I good in bed?" "The best, baby. I love it, especially when you're on my lap and you start bouncing on my co-" "There's a cockroach. Kill it," Eddie said, staring at the bug.

"Eddie, I was going somewhere." "Yeah, you're going to kill the bug. Chop chop." "Um, excuse me. I'm the dom in the rela-"

"ChOp cHop. Put me down and kill it otherwise I'll lick your entire face and raid the fridge and drink every single carton of milk you own, I swear."

Richie sighed, "my life is so hard." Eddie giggled, giving him a kiss, hugging his arm. "Protect me!" "Never mind my life is sweet and amazing."

He finally killed the bug, screaming a few times as he tried to kill it. "Phew, I'm a hero!" "Y-Yes, hero! My hero,"

Eddie giggled, purring into Richie's chest, wrapping his tail around his wrist. "My life is the best thank you god for blessing me." "Funny, Chee."