Chapter Six

Neko! Eddie Master! Richie
Richie finding Eddie alternate version
All characters are above the age of 16
No smut

Eddie whimpered as he looked up at the grey sky. It was covered with grey clouds, the sun out of view. It looked like it was going to rain harshly, a few raindrops alreddie falling down. Eddie hated rain. He had to endure it frequently as it was fall, close to winter. The small kitten hated water, much like all the other nekos.

He was currently inside his home; a small, worned out box that was about to rip apart. It didn't provide much for Eddie, yet he was throw out onto the streets a few weeks ago by his old master, and it was the closest thing to home. Eddie had lost a lot of weight, which wasn't healthy. Next to his box, there was a small cardboard sign (much like a homeless person's sign) that read; In need of a master or daddy.

Eddie knew there was no hope, yet he saw outside of the box, a huge, cute smile on his face as people walked past him. It hurt him so much when he saw people scoffing and scowling at him, like he was a disgusting creature. Eddie only had one toy left with him. Its name was Ocho (eight in Spanish), a small, pink octopus. Eddie loved this toy so much.

Even if it was raining, if Eddie wanted a master, he had to stand outside

Even if it was raining, if Eddie wanted a master, he had to stand outside. With hesitation, he crawled out of the box, stretching his limbs before he sat crisscrossed onto the floor, his usual cute smile on his lips. Sometimes he verbally asked people if they wanted to adopt a neko kitty, but he always get refused. He asked maybe a few times a day. Eddie opened his mouth to ask the stranger that was walking past him, "sir? Would you like to adopt a neko kitty?"

The man stopped, putting his phone down. He scowled at Eddie, "disgusting. Why would I want that? What are you, gay?" Eddie nodded, feeling proud but hurt. "Yes, sir." "Burn in hell." The man walked away, Eddie sticking his tongue out at him mockingly. He held Ocho in his hands as he did so. He looked around to see another man, this one younger, walk next to him. "Excuse me, sir. Would you like to adopt a kitty?"

This man looked down, shaking his head in a disgusted manner and left. Eddie has no hope left in his big heart. He saw a couple of teenagers or young adults walk closer. "Hello, sirs. Would any of you like to adopt a neko kitty?" The boys looked a each other before bursting out laughing. "A-A daddy? AHHAHAHAHAHHA! PATHETIC!" They burst out laughing again, Eddie's lips wobbling. "Y-yes." He answered innocently.

"What the fuck king of kinky shit are you into? That's so hilarious. Hey, Brandon, take a picture real quick." The boy, Brandon, did so, laughing. Eddie looked down, cheeks burning in humiliation. He hugged Ocho closer to him. A blonde boy noticed, grabbing it out of his hands. "P-Pwease give it back, s-sir." "What's this?" "O-Ocho." The boy's shared a look, "you're going to have to name it siete (seven)." Eddie gave them a confused look, "why?"

"This is why." The boy began pulling the toys leg, trying to rip it apart. "NO! STOP IT!" Eddie began crying as another boy kicked his box, breaking it instantly while the other broke his sign. "Hey!" The boy's plus Eddie looked to their left, seeing a boy, slightly older than the teens. "Give his toy back. RIGHT NOW!" Eddie whimpered at his tone. Ocho was given back to him, the group of teen boys running away.

The boy with the black curly hair kneeled down, checking Eddie to see if there were any scratches or bruises. "Sweetheart, did they hurt you?" Eddie was caught in a daze, admiring the older boy's beauty. "Darling?" Eddie snapped out, "u-uh, no, sir." The boy smiled, "I'm Richie. Nice to meet ya, kitten." "I'm E-Eddie." Richie extended his hand out with a smile, Eddie shaking his hand. Richie looked at Eddie's sign, putting it together. He quickly read it, eyes scanning it.

"You're looking for a master?" Eddie nodded, hope filling his chest up. Richie grinned, eyes sparkling. "How about you come home with me, huh? We'll talk about that master thing with ya." Eddie grinned, "you're going to be my master?" Richie nodded, "once we get to know each other, kitten. We'll go over the rules and stuff n stuff. And only if you want to." Eddie giggled, "yaaay! Eddie got a master! Eddie got a master!" Richie smiled, ruffling his hair as he stood up.

Eddie install clung onto his leg, hugging it. "Tank oo." Richie smiled, "you're welcome, baby. Now, let's go home."

Part two?