Chapter Seventy-One

Neko Will for you gAYS

Possible smut next chapter as a part 2 

----------

"Daddy! Look at me!" Yelled Will, pouting and stomping his foot in a bratty manner. All day, he had been getting on Mike's nerves by acting like a complete brat. "Will, stop it. I'm working," sighed Mike, very irritated and angry. He was keeping calm, not yelling at his neko. "NO! Shut up and look!" Mike's eyes snapped to his, pure rage swirling in his chocolate brown eyes, pupils dilated. "Excuse me, little boy. What did you just say?"

Will was wearing an owl onesie, his kitty ears poking out, appearing to perk up. "Wook at me!" He said, pouting even more. "I am? What do you want?" Will's ears flattened as he tugged at his sleeve. "D-Do you not like it?" Mike looked at him with a bored expression, slightly glancing at the outfit. "It's nice. Now can you leave me alone? I'm trying to earn some money for you here. You're being a brat." 

Will's pout was gone, heart cracking more and more. "D-Do I look pretty?" Mike didn't even look at him, not answering. "Daddy?!" "Leave!" Will jumped, flinching and tears filling his eyes. He left without another word, running into his room. 

For the past few weeks, almost three, Mike hadn't been showing much affection to him. Will thought that Mike didn't look at him the same way he used to anymore. He felt like Mike was falling out of love with him. Maybe he wasn't pretty enough for him anymore.

So Will had deliberately been trying to go out of his way to look pretty and try and win Mike's attention. That had resulted in him getting punished three times in a week. The poor baby sat on his bed, tears falling from his eyes. He cried like he never had before, sobs raking through his body. He loved Mike so much, and it killed him to think that Mike didn't love him anymore. 

---

Half an hour later, Mike stood up, finished with his work. He was going to put Will in timeout for his behavior when he heard the loudest, most painful cries he had ever heard. Just hearing them made tears come to his eyes. Mike entered Will's room, the little boy crying into his hands. "Will? Pumpkin? What's wrong?" He asked, heart dropping when Will refused to lift his face.

"Hey, no tears, baby. Tell daddy what's wrong." He sat down next to Will, lifting his chin which made Will cry even more. "Don't look at me!" He yelled, crying even more. "Why not?" "B-Because I'm not as pretty as I was!" Mike gasped, grabbing Will's tiny hands and kissing them, his own eyes tearing up. "What do you mean? Who told you that?" "Y-You!" "I'm certain I would never say such a lie, baby." 

"You don't look at me the same way you used to, Mike. You haven't been giving me much attention lately. A-Are you falling out o-of love with me?" Will looked at the boy with bloodshot eyes.

"What? No! Will, you're the prettiest person I've ever seen. You're beautiful. I love every flaw, every imperfection you have. I love you more than anything. I'm sorry about that, baby. I didn't know you were feeling that way. You should've told me earlier..." Mike gently and slowly embraced Will, pulling him onto his lap and caressing his hair. He slowly began to kiss Will's head, hugging him tightly. "I love you." He murmered, shutting his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'll never do such a thing ever again."

Will relaxed, happy that Mike loved him. "I love you too, daddy."