Chapter Sixty-Five

Requested by FallenMars69

---

Richie kissed his boyfriend goodbye for the last time, having to go to work now. "I'll be back for tonight, baby boy. Okay? Make whatever food you want, I love everything you make." Eddie giggled, almost slipping into his little space right then and there because of the nickname. He had been dating Richie for over two years now, and he had yet to tell Richie that he was a little.

"Ba-Bye!" "Love you, prince. Bye." Richie flashed him a smile, messing up his curls before going out the door, car keys in hand. As soon as Richie left, he ran upstairs to his room, giggling as he almost slipped from the excitement overflowing through his body.

He jumped onto his bed, his curly hair bouncing. Eddie stripped quickly, grabbing a two-piece onesie, the blue one with colorful stars that showed his curves out perfectly, his hairless, slender legs on display.

He crawled over, reaching to the small box under the bed where he kept his pacis. He popped one into his mouth, instantly relaxing as it bobbed up and down in his mouth. "Mwiss dada," he said, sad that Richie wasn't his daddy.

Eddie was a very precious boy, eyes full of innocence. He was the perfect submissive and little, always wanting to be good. Even when he was big, he would obey Richie. He got very shy and quiet, babbling to himself in little space. Eddie reached over to his smallest plushie; a cute little bumblebee. He loved it so much, throwing it up and catching it when it fell down again.

Taking one of Richie's hoodies, he grabbed his bumblebee and started going downstairs, tripping and falling onto his bum. He pouted, eyes already getting teary. He let out small sniffles before he stood up, rubbing his bum. He let a few tears roll down his rosy cheeks. He then went to put in a cartoon, picking the lady and the tramp. He then climbed onto the couch, sucking on his paci as the movie started. "Bumble, wook. Wady and the twamp," he whispered cutely.

A few minutes into the movie, Eddie had fallen asleep, chest rising up and down. Richie was going to surprise Eddie by coming home early. He chuckled as he unlocked the door quietly, trying to keep quiet. He pushed the door open, shut it silently, took his shoes off before wandering into the house.

Richie noticed the tv on, the end credits of a cartoon rolling. He chuckled, slowly tiptoeing over to the couch. He almost dropped his keys at the sight before him. Eddie was asleep, a paci in his mouth, a onesie on him, his hoodie over his shoulders and a plushie in his hands. Richie was confused as fuck.

"Eddie? What the fuck?" Eddie woke up instantly, expression twisting into a look of horror. "Can you please explain to me, why you're a freaking baby?!" Eddie burst into tears, trying to cover himself up.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll stop! I-I won't do it again! D-Don't hate m-me!" He thought that Richie was going to leave him. He sobbed, his whole body shaking, his paci falling from his mouth.

"Hey, hey, baby, shh. I'm not leaving you. I love you, ı'm just very confused. Is this what I think it is?" He held Eddie close, caressing his cheeks. Eddie sniffed, "I-I think so." "You're a little?" Richie sounded so happy, which relieved Eddie. "Y-yes."

Richie awed at him, kissing his cheeks. "Awe, baby. Why didn't you tell me before?" "I was scared...I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. Do you know why I'm happy?" Eddie looked up to him through his lashes, making Riche try not to devour him. "Because one of my friends is a daddy and I babysit his little all the time. I'm experienced."

Eddie played with his fingers, "A-Are you going to be my d-daddy?" He asked, preparing for rejection.

Richie softly kissed his cheek, if that's what you want, precious." Eddie squealed, clapping his hands. "Yay! Daddy!" "Let's go make some rules now, baby boy. C'mere. Come to daddy." Eddie jumped into his arms, Richie setting him on his hips as he walked into the kitchen to write down Eddie's rules.