Chapter Seventy-Five

Requested

Neko Richie Daddy Bill

--------

"Hi, sir! Would you like me to assist you?" Bill Denbrough had entered through the doors of the pet shop, eyes darting all over the shop, locking eyes with neko boys and girls, their tails swaying in hopes of being adopted. Bill surpassed the girls; he was gay, much to their disappointment.

"Yes, please. I'd like a neko boy, around the ages of sixteen to eighteen." That was the only thing picky about him. "Of course, sir. Is there any body type you might prefer?" Bill shook his head, "No, I'll just view them myself." 

He was brought to the side where the cages of the neko boys were at. All the boys were looking at him with wide, cute eyes, meowing. Bill melted at a small boy with white ears, shaking as he mewled. "How's that one?" "Sorry, sir. He's already purchased. His master is coming to pick him up today. It's a bummer, he's a really sweet boy." 

Richie smiled at the scared neko before walking alongside, looking at all the cute boys. His eyes landed on a neko, all curled up into a ball, huge, black glasses resting on his nose. He was very small, having curly, black hair that looked adorable on his. His ears were black, matching his hair. 

"Who's he?" The boy mewled cutely, tail swaying. "Richie. I don't suggest him, sir. He's a brat. Sorry, Rich." The kind lady gave Richie a smile; both of them knew she was right. Richie pouted, making puppy dog eyes at Bill. "Now, now. A sweet little baby boy like him surely couldn't be a brat." Richie meowed at him, pawing at the bars of the cage. 

"How old is he?" "He just turned seventeen." That was perfect. "I'll take him." "Are you sure, sir?" Richie grinned his perfectly white teeth on display, though some were a little crooked. He really needed to get braces. 

"Yes, how much is he?" "About 20.000." Bill nodded, smiling at his new kitten, who looked at the handsome boy in awe. "Daddy?" He questioned in a whisper. "Yes, baby. New daddy." 

---

Richie was already yelled, tears running down his face. It was only the first month and he was already having a tantrum. "I-I WUH-WANT MY CAKE!" He yelled, hiccuping. Bill was fuming in anger, face red as he couldn't control himself. He grabbed the plate of cake and slammed in on Richie's head, the cake mushing into his head and hair, the chocolate sauce dribbling down his face.

He stood there, gasping, real tears coming out of his eyes. "THERE! Have your damned cake!" Richie hissed at the boy, scratching his arm with his short yet sharp nails. "You did not..." Richie wiped his face, cold as he was covered with cake from head to toe. "I wish I never bought you."

He regretted it as soon as he said it, Richie gasping. Bill whipped around, trying to undo his mistake when he took in the sigh. Richie was shivering, messed up with chocolate cake on his head, tears running down his face. "So-Sorry to disappoint y-you." He sobbed, being pulled into Bill's chest. "I am so sorry, Richie, baby. I was only mad, I never meant anything like that. Believe me, buying you was the best thing I ever did, prince." 

Richie nodded, sniffling. "How about a shower, hm? I'll get in with you, my precious little baby." Richie nodded again, wiping his eyes. "I'm so sorry, again. I'm going to control myself better next time. I'm the brat in this case. I was acting immature, baby. I hope you can forgive me."

"Don't do it 'gain, daddy." "Never." 

The two shared an embrace before running off to shower. Together. Naked.