I didn't really know what to do now. Zander left and Becca is upstairs, wanting to be alone. I didn't feel like doing anything now. I tried to get my mindset back into the game before I feel down a hole.

Gulping, I decided to take a shower. It would help me wake up and feel good again.

I took my sweet, sweet time in the shower, just standing under the hot water even after I finished cleaning myself up. I just had so many different ideas and things going through my head that I couldn't focus. Finally, I decided that my head was going to explode if I did anymore thinking, so I got out of the shower.

Like usual, I ran a towel through my hair, wiped down my body, wrapped the towel around my waist and made my way to the closest to pick down some clothes.

Again, my gaze traveled down to the foreign shoebox with the weird logo. My curiosity took the better of me and I grabbed the box. I had to see what was inside. I opened the pale top and noticed two sheets of lined paper.

I subconsciously sat down and picked up the pieces of paper and started to read.

Dear Wilder,

October, 21, 1998

I hope that is the name that we pick for you since I'm using pen and it's rather hard to erase when using pen. I know, I know, I wasn't prepared but I had to write this now or else I'll never bring myself to write it ever again. And since I know, I'll never have the guts to ever say it to your face, I had to write it.

Right now, your father is stuck in a whirl of paperwork. We've been at it for days, arguing back and forth and finally, I made it out on top. Yay me. I've already done all of my paperwork before we even finished our little feud. I knew I could make he say yes. I've been asking for years but this is the first time that I actually made an argument out of it.

Wilder, I have no idea how to explain without just blurting it outright but that just seems too blunt and unconcerned. I guess that I'll just start off slow and slowly build it up.

When I met you, you were two months old. You're still practically a baby. You still have the baby fatness, the chubby cheeks, the smooth behind. All you knew then was to cry when you were hungry and to sleep when you were tired. You could hardly even open your eyes for longer than a half an hour.

When your father finally saw you, he crumbled. We set up a meeting two days ago to finally get to see you so we didn't have to look at the boring pictures on the internet. I mean there's nothing wrong with the internet but it was so much better to actually see you face to face in person. Plus, it helped my dad finally see what I've been talking about.

Did you finally see it Wilder? I've been dropping hints left and right but i was never good in English class so I wasn't sure if I was explaining it enough for you to follow.

I've always wanted a baby to call mine but I never could. Everytime we tried to a baby, it didn't work. And we tried a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. But it was impossible so we finally decided to do something about it. We even went to the doctor to see if we could make a baby that way. Never worked and we tried there to. Many times.