Wilder POV:

I watched as Zander was about to fall down on his knees from laughing so hard. It was one of those laughs where you laugh so hard that tears start to form at the corner of your eyes. He was bending down with his hands on his knees, panting rapidly.

I went over and started to pat him on the back. "You okay, dude?" I asked, chuckling.

He looked up from his hunched position and gave me a death glare. "This is also all your fault."

I just looked at him, purely amused. "Yeah... this is my fault."

"It is!" he insisted.

"Sure... okay." I reached down and fluffed his hair in all different directions affectionately. He didn't seem to like it that much because he automatically tried to hit my hand away. I couldn't help laughing but eventually I stopped and allowed him a couple of seconds to fix his hair. As soon as he finished, I reached down and sent his hair in all different directions again.

Becca, I guess, must've found the bathroom because I checked down the halls to help her but she was nowhere to be found. A moment later, I saw her emerge from the door at the very bottom of the hall, under the stairs.

"Aww, that felt really good," she said, letting out a sigh or relief.

I raised an eyebrow but smiled at her. "I was going to get a bite to eat and maybe something to drink. Do you want some?"

"Hell yeah, I want some!" she exclaimed.

She followed me down the hall, passing the closets and living room with Zander's and my couch until we were by the front door. We went to the right and there was the kitchen.

"Wait, where's Zander?" she asked, looking around.

"I think he's having a heart attack."

She gave me a weird look before shrugging it off.

"You guys really don't care that I may die? How sad," Zander said, entering the kitchen and walking right past me and picking stuff out of the kitchen's refrigerator which was slightly hidden in the corner of the room. I watched amused and he shuffled through it until he found what he wanted.

He turned around with two packets of yogurt, a sandwich, and a couple of cheese sticks.

"Hey! That sandwich was mine! I made it just for me!" I said, trying to get it out of his hands. He gave me an even bigger glare and ran around me to the table. I glared at him, silently hoping that lasers would come out of my eyes and get me my sandwich back.

"Wow you guys are really close," Becca said. She was standing in the corner by the refrigerator, her arms crossed, looking super uncomfortable. That looked rather odd to me. Everytime that I've seen her, she's acted scared, angry, mad, anything but uncomfortable.

Zander blushed. "I mean, I have been living with him for a couple of weeks. I basically know this house inside and out."