Zander POV:

I was memorized. I couldn't move my eyes away from Wilder's face. It was like someone was holding my face and making me look at him.

I never usually liked brown eyes; I always thought that they were a little boring. Brown eyes were just so common and plain. I liked people with blue or green eyes but that was before I met Wilder. His brown eyes seem to melt my insides and drag me in. The were like chocolate, able to look soft and warm whenever he wanted them too. Right now, they were warm and caring.

Wilder was staring at me but then he placed his head down on my chest making me give a little gasp. He snuggled in, trying to get comfortable like a dog twirling around before he sleeps. Finally after a lot of time deciding which spot was the best, he gave a content sigh. I also closed my eyes in pure peace.

"Hey guys - ohh, what do we have here?" Becca's smug voice came out of nowhere and ruined my peace and quiet.

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep," Wilder's muffled voice said. It was husky and it vibrated into my bones, making me shiver.

Becca was standing in the doorway, leaning up against it as if this was her own house. Her eyebrows were raised high in question, a huge smirk on her face.

Of course my face was red and I tried to hide my face into Wilder's hair.

"So this is why you didn't want me to come in here?" she asked making me a little confused. I guess this was how Wilder 'took care of Becca'.

I groaned. "Wilder just get off of me."

"No," he mumbled, "I'm comfortable."

"Please just get off of me," I said but then mumbled quietly in his ear, "Becca is staring at us and I'm getting very uncomfortable." Wilder leaned more into me when he heard my voice.

"No," he said again sounding quite gruff and annoyed that I was still talking to him.

"Wilder please-"

"Zander, shut up," he said automatically.

Becca snickered at the door. "Yeah Zander. Shut up and just accept it," she said, sitting down on the chair/couch beside us. I groaned as she gave me a knowingly glance.

"You guys just look so cute," she snickered again and my face went red so I hid my face into his hair again.

"Wilder," I whined.

He finally looked up and saw my red, pleading face. "Please do it for me?"

His eyes narrowed into a glare but he eventually sighed. "You owe me big time though," he said. He finally got on his elbows and pulled himself up. He couldn't stay away for long, however, because he scooted himself right beside me and wrapped an arm tightly around my shoulders. I'm actually glad that he did that. When he left, I just felt kind of disappointed and cold. He was always warm and comforting.