Wilder POV:

Dear Reality,

I'm not exactly what to say today. I'm at a loss of words of what to say. I've just had the weirdest day ever. I meet some bully who used to bully me (duh) and he wanted to be my friend. He actually tried to be my friend. He just followed me around all day like a little lost puppy. I couldn't lose him, I tried to take a long time in the bathroom but even after 30 minutes later, he was still just waiting for me.

He would find me from his other classes that we didn't have together and he would follow me to the next class when though he got a tardy. I just couldn't lose him. Like how in the world did he know where to find me? This school is actually really big and it just amazed me that he could do that. Maybe he got one of his friends to spy on me....

Anyways, I still don't trust him. Well I don't trust anyone at all but I would rather trust my dad or my sister rather than him. It just seems too random and to sudden. But he just seems so genuine and after Frank, I'm don't believe I'll trust anyone ever again. He and my dad and my sister made me be paranoid about everything. I don't think I'll ever have peace.

Enough talk about that jerk, it starts to sound like I'm getting obsessed. Though there are worse things going on right now. My sister is getting too close to my dad - no, to her dad. That man is not my father anymore. She's starting to tell him everything as if he is her best friend in the world.

She doesn't even see me as her brother anymore, she sees me like a slave or a servant that gets to do anything for her for free. One day she's going to do it. She's going to tell the son of a jerk my secret. I swear if she does than I will kill myself. She will ruin everything and if I don't kill myself than I know that he will.

I shouldn't have told her at all and now it's going to come back and kick me in the butt. I really don't know why I did it. I was young and scared and she hadn't been taken by the dark side. I better hope that she doesn't even remember it but I doubt it. She had sworn to me that she will never tell no on and I knew that it was hard to keep secrets for her do I know that she probably remembers it from all the torture it caused her in the past when people asked.

Oh no, my dad is calling. I have to go. Please once again, God help me... please.

Love, A Joke

I sighed and clenched the paper in my hand in frustration. This is never going to work. He's never going to let me in. But even though the odds seemed horrible, I couldn't seem to get him out of my head. Instead it kept trying to give me ideas to find a way to help him or help me get closer to him.

I also had so many questions that you won't believe. It always seems like this letters make things worse and instead of giving me help and answer, it gives me riddles and questions. My main question is what is his secret and why is he so afraid that it will destroy him? Another is who the hell is Frank and what did he do to my friend?

But for some reason my heart seemed to get warmer when I realized that he does notice me and that he isn't just totally ignoring me. I gently released my hold on the sheet of paper and placed it in a secret pocket where I kept the other ones in my backpack. With a slight smile, I made my way to the bus stop.