Zander POV:

Two Weeks Later

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Wilder nearly yelled.

"Dude, I'm right next to you. No reason to yell," I said back laughing. I pushed his head away so his voice wasn't in my ear. Then I stretched my arm as far away from him as I could, trying to make sure that he doesn't get it.

"Oh excuse me? I have enough reason to yell! You were going to watch the Flash when I still haven't finished Stranger Things first and everyone knows that Strangers Things is much better than the Flash," Wilder yelled, reaching over me to try and get to the remote that I was trying furiously to keep out of his reach. Unfortunately for me, he was taller than me so he was only a couple of inches away from the remote.

"What? You've never even watched The Flash!" I argued.

"But um... huh... ugh. Just give me the stupid remote!" he yelled, after his little stuttering fest. I snickered.

We had just finished a long, long week of school and it was finally Friday. We just wanted to have a relaxing end of the day with junk food and Netflix. And so far the comfortable part was being left out of the equation.

We of course, had to argue on the which junk food we wanted. Wilder wanted popcorn but I hated popcorn because it left this weird taste in my mouth and it would always stick in my teeth. I wanted to have cookies. One's that had to bake in the oven for about 15 minutes but he had to argue that it took way too long. So instead, we had popcorn, chips, and cookies on the coffee table; yes, we couldn't agree so instead we're going to be wasting a lot of food.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been getting used to his house. He had told me that his parents were on a business trip for a month but he wouldn't explain anything else. He wouldn't tell me what they were like or what they do or even what they did for a living. I tried to bring the subject up but he shut down and didn't say another word.

Now we had to be arguing about which show to watch. Wilder always have to make everything so much difficult.

I've gotten used to my new surroundings here. I don't sleep in a bedroom, I also argue against that because it just felt like I was intruding into his house. I always slept on the couch, the den was my little room. I only had the backpack and that was all. I had to go upstairs and try to find some of Wilder's clothes that would fit me for the day.

It's gotten better. I wasn't always scared about intruding into his house. I would wake up and get breakfast started on my own and if it was night and I couldn't sleep, I would watch some tv on my own. I didn't have to ask Wilder to do something anymore. It felt like I was in my own little apartment by with my own friend, not some stranger.

We've gotten a little rhythm going now. I would start breakfast while he took a shower and then when he came down, I would take a shower and I would see some clothes hanging by the shower, almost my size. We would just hang around in the living room or the den and watch shows until we had to get to the bus. When we got home, we would hang out some more and than try to cook dinner and maybe a movie later.