Zander POV:

After my whole little crazy exploration thing that I did last night, I needed some time to just relax. I had been in the freezing cold all day so Wilder wouldn't leave me alone. He was by my side every second of the whole day.

He made sure that I was first warm. He gave me like three blankets and just bundled me up in them (of course I am exaggerating but you get). He got me hot cocoa with extra marshmallows and some whipped cream. I was rather impressed; I had never had something like that ever in my life. My dad either wouldn't let me get it or we didn't have the money.

He gave me his sweaters and sweatpants and literally pushed me into the bathroom to take a shower. The sweaters were rather very comfortable, they were light blue with buttons going up and down. The sweatpants were two sizes too big so they were dragging on the ground but they were comfortable nonetheless. He made sure to give me big fluffy socks that had a dog on it.

It just felt so weird for me. I have never had someone to watch over me because... well you know. My dad was never there and I didn't remember anything with my mom before she left. For some reason, it gave off this warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me. It made me want to give him a big smile every time he did something nice, which was a lot.

And I don't smile a lot so I just kept my face passive the whole time he babied me. He didn't seem to mind it at all. That was another thing about him. He somehow understood me even though I didn't totally show him. He seemed to have this sixth sense to that sort of things.

One really good thing I liked about him was that he didn't really care what people think. One example was that he was very silly, cocky, smart, even arrogant at time (which I know mostly from our past), crazy, and just overall weird. He didn't let what other people think of him get in the way of what he wanted to do. Like if he wanted to sit down on the rails by the stairs and slide down, he didn't seem to mind the odd and judgemental gazes from other people.

And that was not an example, he really did that on the walk to the school, going past the small gas station. Even if it was small, I was still super embarrassed. I tried to hide my face with my hoodie but still it didn't help much.

The shower that he made me took made me wake back up to reality. I spent a good 15 minutes in there just thinking about everything that has happened. Like how he tried and did kiss me and how I didn't mind it. Like how he cared enough about me to try and find me for 2 hours this morning. Like how he was going to take me out on a date tonight. And so on. In the end, I still didn't clear my mind totally. I guess I finally just decided to just go with the flow and if I didn't like something, I would just close myself off like I did in the very beginning.

For the rest of the day, we just sat down on the couch and chilled. We ate snacks (which was basically whatever we could find in the kitchen without actually having to do work to get it ready) and watched shows on Netflix. Yes, I got to watch some of my shows but then I had to watch his and let's just say I was bored the whole time. His shows were not nearly as great as mine.

I was starting to fall asleep to one of his boring shows (I think it was called Scorpion but I didn't care too much to memorize the name) when Wilder gave me a nudge on the shoulder. I grumbled and snuggled more into the pillow, trying to ignore him.

It was about mid afternoon now and with his shows making me yawn, I couldn't resist the feeling of tiredness. We were both on the couch, sitting rather close to each other (not that I minded) but I had my head laying down on the left arm of the couch. He had the whole rest of the couch and he decided to sit right next to me. He chuckled and nudged me again but this time also poking me with his finger.