Zander POV:

I need to escape. Honestly, I know I did ask for this and I wanted someone else in my life as a friend but then I realized that this person was way too much to handle.

He was honestly like a puppy, I couldn't think of any other way to describe it. He followed me everywhere I when and did almost whatever I asked unless it was to leave me alone. He would usually just laugh if I said that; he took it as a joke. He sat with me at every lunch meal even though he was getting a lot (and when I say a lot, I mean a lot) and one time someone tried to confront him about it but he just rammed into him as he was passing, giving him the cold shoulder. It seemed like he still hasn't lost his years of bullying attitude.

It's been almost two week now since he helped me get out of my panic attack state. Josh and Mike (I've finally learned their names when Wilder was having one of his rambling, sort of angry mood) had still been giving him a hard time and it was almost like he was now the one being bullied instead of the other way around. How ironic. Wilder stiffens a little when they bully him but the thing that gets him the most is when they say that they are going to tell his dad. I wanted to confront him about it but then noticed that I was getting rather attached so I decided to not ask him; he probably wouldn't tell me about it anyways.

Everytime I sit on the bus, he is right there and he will sit next to me no matter what. Once I was sitting in the middle of the row on purpose with my bag right next to me to block any other room for someone to sit down. He asked me just once to move but I must say he was rather polite about it but when I didn't move, he picked up the backpack and set it down on the floor, next to my feet. He then proceeded to use both of his hands to push me out of the way and by the window. I tried to stop him but I was really no match for him and I just ended up getting squished to the window; looking up and I see him smiling face as if he didn't just do that.

Today was Thursday and for once Wilder was not by my side. We both have 3rd period social studies together before lunch but I asked to be excused from the class a minute before the bell rang so Wilder wasn't following me. I had an opportunity to get away and for once to be freed.

When the bell rang, I sprang out from the bathroom and made my way to the lunchroom. I quickly got in line, wanting to get my food before Wilder made his appearance. I was only the fourth person in line but it seemed to take forever.

I got just two slices of pizza with some applesauce and chocolate milk. It may not be the healthiest but my dad would never feed me and my sister just didn't give a fudge so I needed the extra calories.

I got outside just when Wilder was getting to the door but thankfully he didn't see me. I just needed some alone time. My dad had been not particularly nice to me and every move that I took was hurting. Today he went for the legs so that in case I ever wanted to leave, I couldn't. He banged his arms into my knee caps but I was luckily enough that I didn't hear anything crack.

He's starting to go over the edge. He's getting paranoid at every little thing, every little noise and you know that fear makes people do irrational things all the time. But when my father gets scared he attacks and shows no mercy.

I had finally made it to my hiding place outside. It was totally behind the school, by the trees and the forest which I had had no panic attack in. I was hiding under the base of a tall tree but not too far away from school grounds that I couldn't see the school.