Wilder POV:

My mission was done. I did it and he will no longer bother me or Zander ever again. I must admit that it wasn't easy and that I did get a black eye but it was totally worth it. The other guys looked a lot worse than me and I took pride in that.

People started to give me weird looks because I was smiling as brightly as I could with a black eye and a bruise slowly starting to form on my left cheek so there was a mark on both sides of my face.

I smiled brighter (if possible) when I saw a head full of black hair, long enough that it reached down to touch his ears on both sides. His hair was in a ragged mess; it never even looked as if he tried to clean his hair.

I started into a jog, trying to catch him before he got on the bus. "Zander!" I yelled but he didn't look at me. I sighed. He must still be mad at me from me asking him to do something clearly out of his league.

I ran up, still determined to catch him. Finally I grabbed his arm and turned him around, giving me one of my smiles that I only have for him.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing buddy?" a guy asked but it wasn't Zander. He had the same black hair and the sharp jaw but he was not nearly as cute as Zander was with his blue eyes and pointed nose.

I pulled my hand away as if it was on fire. My smile totally dropped from my face and I jumped back. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking for someone else."

He sneered. "What? Your boyfriend, you homo boy?" he jerked at me, laughing when he saw me look down in shame.

"Hey what are you doing? Just leave him alone," came a voice that I knew so well. I twisted around with a smile. There about three feet away from me, stood my black haired angel that I wanted to see. His arms were slightly cross and he tried to glare at him but he looked more scared than mad.

I smirked, he did look cute when he was trying to be angry.

"What? Is that your boyfriend than?" the same look alike as Zander spoke to me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Really? That's the worse you can do?" I asked with a smirk. Zander was looking down in shame and nervousness. I glared at the other kid for making him feel like that.

I shook my head at the rude kid and grabbed Zander's arm and pulled him away. He looked at me gratefully.

"Aw... I knew you cared about me," I said with a smirk. He playfully punched me.

"No I don't..." he muttered, but I couldn't help but smile at him. He just looked so cute right now. I swung an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer to his side. His face turned bright red with a blush.

"Why do you do that?" he asked, looking at my arm draped across his shoulders. He was so small that I could see over his head easily. My eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Why are you uncomfortable?" I asked with once again a smirk. He shifted slightly.