Wilder POV:

We had to wait for about five minutes to get a kid to answer the back door. We couldn't just walk in or else we would have to check in at the front desk with a good excuse. So we waited at the back, each minute making Zander even more nervous.

Finally, a nerdy looking kid opened the door for us. He had on big dorky glasses that we three sizes too big for his face, curly brown hair, and an outfit that should have been hunted down by the police.

"Wh-what are y-you guys doing?" the kid stuttered out. His eyes widened when he saw me. Of course, he knew me; everyone in this school knew and me and my bad reputation.

"W-w-w-wilder," he stuttered, his face filled with horror and fear. Zander gave me a weird look but I ignored him.

I bared my teeth at the dork and sneered at him, "You will tell no one about this or I will hunt you down and literally skin you alive."

That poor kid looked petrified, his face looking like his best friend just died. "W-w-what?" he asked.

That was a mistake. Anyone who knew me knew never to ever question my motives. If anyone ever back talked to me, they knew that they weren't going to be alive to see tomorrow.

I was about to go all full throttle on him but then I remembered that Zander was right beside me and he didn't like any type of violence; it sometimes brings up bad memories in him. He told me that during the night when he spilled all of his secrets.

I gave a sideways glance to Zander and saw his horror and surprised expression. I gave a deep sigh and looked back to the kid, frustrated but I didn't start screaming in his face. That kid looked at Zander and then back to me, his whole expression looking totally confused. He couldn't seem to figure out why I was taking orders from someone else. I never took orders from my other 'friends' like Josh and Mike.

"I said," I replied with slightly gritted teeth. When I was with Zander, I'm a whole different person but as soon as I'm around any company, I transform back into someone else. God, I am wrapped around his tiny, little finger, I thought. I wasn't exactly sure how I was supposed to feel like that so I didn't even try.

"That you are going to leave us and you are never going to tell anyone about this," I finished, making sure to pronounce my words to make it seem even more threatening. However, I didn't do anything else. Normally if I had been surrounded by my old gang, that poor kid would have been plummeted down into the ground.

The kid's eyes widened behind his big dorky glasses. "Yes, Wilder!" he squeaked out, turning tail and fled.

I couldn't help but give a sigh in relief.

"Are you ready? I have no idea where Becca's classroom is?" I asked Zander, looking left and right down the hallways to make sure no one else was coming. Carefully, I closed the door and straightened up as if we've been here all day. When Zander still didn't answer, I looked back to see him still looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

"You... you were a totally different person...," he said, looking slightly horrified.