Bubble Tea <KaiHun> pt.3

Short. Jongin cums pretty quick and I'm going to lay here listening to music trying to smile. 

Jongin quickly covered himself as Sehun pulled away. Sehun pulled his shirt off and smirked.

"Don't be so shy baby"

Sehun pulled his pants off and leaned down kissing Jongin softly. Jongin melted into the kiss as Sehun's hands roamed his body. Sehun smacked Jongin's thigh causing him to gasp. Sehun pulled away from the kiss and Jongin wrapped his legs tightly around his waist. 

"You told me not to be shy...so Sehun please~" Jongin begged 

"Please what Jongin?" 

"Please fuck me now!" Jongin breathed heavily feeling Sehun grip his thighs

Sehun smirked positioning himself at Jongin's hole. 

"Are you sure you're ready? Without prep?" 

"Yes now~" 

Sehun thrusted causing Jongin to gasp loudly. Sehun continued at a slow pace letting the whimpering Jongin get used to his size. Jongin threw his head back in pleasure as Sehun thrusted roughly. 

"P-Please!" 

Sehun thrusted harder smacking Jongin's thigh. Jongin let out a loud moan as his back arched off the bed. 

"Yes, Sehun~ Harder!" 

Jongin's body shook with pleasure as he came. He moaned loudly as Sehun came inside him. Sehun pulled out panting heavily. 

He smirked as he began to get dressed. Jongin slowly moved to get cleaned up and changed before they walked downstairs sitting on the couch. Jongin laid down laying his head on Sehun's lap. Sehun flipped through the channels as Jongin stared up at Sehun. Sehun noticed and looked down smiling softly. He leaned down kissing Jongin pulling away with a smile. 

"You're staying the night right?" Jongin whispered 

"Of course"