Chapter 15

unedited

camden pov

My mind was still racing. Wondering what they were doing. I knew slowly but surely it was driving me insane. I couldn't stop thinking about it, about her.

I was regretting everything. I knew my heart was breaking. It sounds cheesy for me to say that it was too late when I had realized my mistakes.

I didn't know what to do at this point. I didn't know if I should do something. Everything in my mind is getting so conflicted. I stopped near by a lake just knowing that the water will always calm me. She meant the entire world to me. But is it just because of the mate bond?

Suddenly I felt something thump my head and a small pinch on the side of my neck and my eyes closed.

Darkness suddenly consumed my vision. My body began to stop moving. My heart began to race not knowing what was going on. I could feel my wolf some how begin to go to sleep as well.

"Hello hellloooooooooooo" I heard a voice say before I lost consciousness with the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Emerson and I said our goodbye to our parents for now. We began our journey to Alpha Aden's pack. And it was going to be a long four to five-hour drive to his pack. After we had talked to our parents about being each other's mates. And I had asked them why I had two mates due to Em and Camden being my mates and my parents theorized it was possibly due to the fact that my wolf, Celeste is a white wolf, so its possibly due to that.

We were sitting in the car in silence and listening to a playlist full of songs from Khalid. Our dream was to go to one of his concerts one day. Em and I have a lot in common when it comes to music and watching weird conspiracy theories. I looked at Emerson.

He's the perfect mate for us

My wolf commented. And I agreed with her. Through everything he has always had my back and was there for me. Growing by each other side as the years went on. My heart clenched thinking about the fact that the war was upon us. And that our fates and future were up in the air at this point. I would protect my pack and the fate of the werewolves no questions asked. But at the same time, I wanted to be selfish. I wanted to decide what college I wanted to, which pack I would transfer to for a couple years for training seasons, a simple life that doesn't include our lives either ending today or if I get to live the next.

We must accept our fate Lu, It's the way our life is now...

I know that Celeste but I'm not older or wise. I'm still young and I want to live life like the simple humans. But I know that I must do this. I've been training all my life to end this war once and for all. I'm just uncertain about the outcome of this war...

I am afraid to but as long as we follow the mood goodness plan we will be okay I promise you..

"Lu??? Are you okay? You seem a little off for the last 15 minutes of the ride.??" Em asked as he kept trying to focus on the but at the same time look at me. The sun completely disappeared from the horizon at this point. As we were driving we were only seeing forest scenery. The trees silhouettes began to look somewhat eerie feeling as if it was adapting for what was to come.

"I'm okay I promise. I was just thinking about what our life would be without this upcoming war. What kind of normal life would we have but I know I must accept that the outcome and what's to come is something we can't entirely control anymore. Only thing we can control are our actions and whatever decisions we must make. "I said not looking at him but looking ahead.

He held my hand as used his thumb to caress my hand. "We will be okay. We will be able to get through this whatever it takes." He sounded calm and my heart felt a little bit more at ease at this point.

But still the unknown is making me question some things in life. But at least I know I have Em by my side. We continued to listen to music and talked about the myth about the theory about Atlantis and if it was real as well.

Couple hours later

We were in the drive way of Alpha Aden's house since his house was separate from the pack house. I knocked on the door expecting Alpha Aden to answer or even his mate Annie to answer. But the person who answered the door took me completely by surprise.

HELLO EVERYONE

It's been a couple months since I have posted a new chapter but I am leaving to the airport soon to go to the Philippines and I will have time on this 14 hour plane ride to write some new chapters and keep this going so I don't somehow end up bored and just stuck listening to music and contemplating my life at the same time :-]

Love ya all

Thanks for reading Hybrids pain and please follow, vote, and comment whatever your heart desires!

I kinda want to get to know you all so I wanna ask some questions as I write these chapters and since I am traveling I want to know is...

If you can go a different country where would you go?

I love coming to the Philippines regardless of the long plane ride it makes it all worth it for me to see family again. (Yes I am Filipino) 😊 alright talk to you all very soon!!