Chapter 8

unedited

-----------Moments after Lu and Camden's conversation--------

"LuLu!" I turned to see Emerson's mom, Carly running towards me.

"Mrs.May!" I went up to hug her. She was always a second mother to me when my parents went away for pack business or whenever I came over.

"LuLu how many times did I tell you to call me Caroline." She playfully scolded me.

"Sorry Caroline I forgot." I said to her scratching my head.

"You looked absolutely beautiful tonight my dear. And your wolf looked beautiful. I am so proud of you. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you during the cotillion it seemed as if my Emerson had you all to himself." she said with a small smile.

"Mother common." I then see Emerson wrap his arm around his mom.

"What its only true Emmy." she said to him.

"Caroline may I have a word with you?" I saw my mother she had dressed down to normal clothes as well. Just a pair of blue jeans and black long sleeve.

"Mama where have you been?"

"I've been talking to some Alphas and your dad about your move sweetie. But we need to keep it a secret only a few will know your stay at Alpha Aden's pack."

"Okay mama. I need to talk to Emerson though." I said giving my them both a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"And I thought you forgot about me my girl." Emerson said giving me a small smile.

"Never" I said to him.

We walked towards the kitchen. I was honestly starving. I knew I was hungry but I had never been this hungry before well this is what I get for not eating for a couple of hours.

I grabbed some cereal since it was the only thing that was fast for me and who doesn't love Frosted Flakes.

"What did you need to talk about Lu." He asked me. Sitting on the chairs that were on the island countertop.

"Well I wanted to speak about me leaving. I'm leaving soon in order to train more for the upcoming battle. Its coming and the outcome is unpredictable." I told him fidgeting my fingers. 

"Your leaving I already knew that but for how long." He asked me. 

"Four months but it might be for longer who knows when the war will come and what else were going to be fighting." I told him.

"What do you mean?" 

"Vampires are coming I already knew that but I feel that its just more then vampires are going to come for us. They wouldn't have the strength to come against us knowing our alliances that we have with the witches and warlocks.  With the few vampires that are left." I told him.

"How can you tell?" 

"It's a feeling I don't know if its the witch side the I had inherited but it is coming. I knew something was coming which is why I didn't stop training all these years." 

"I want to come with you and fight with you." 

"Emmy you can't." I told him. A part of me knew that he would wanna come with me. He never left my side in these last few years. I doubt that he would let me go alone to Alpha Aden's pack. 

"I think you would have to talk to Alpha Erick, Alpha Aden, and both of our fathers to get this approved before you can come with me." I told him giving him a hug.

"You mean the world to me Lu. Probably more then you would ever know." he said into my hair.

"You mean a lot to me also Emerson." 

----------------Next day--------------

As I woke up I went over to the window. I always loved fresh air and having that smell invade my room. 

It was raining. My grandma always told me that when it was raining the heavens were crying. 

I felt heavy feeling onto my heart. What is this feeling.I quickly threw on some ripped jeans and a black hoodie on top.

Suddenly Emerson burst into the room.

"Lu something happened to Amelia." 

My heart suddenly stopped.

------------------------------------------------------------

Its a holiday over here and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :')

thank you for reading and stayed tuned for the next upcoming chapters!

Vote, Comment, and add this story to your library so you can stay tuned for the next update.