Chapter 5

unedited

Lu felt excruciating  pain that she never felt before. 

"Honey can you hear me." mom I could hear her but the pain was so much.  I slowly nodded my head. 

"Your shifting honey." she said. I looked up seeing her and my dad;  Both in tears. I was actually shifting? 

I saw all my guest looking at me with awe and happiness in their eyes. I looked up at Emerson and he gave me a small smile of reassurance. 

I felt my bones cracking and moving in places that I didn't think it could. The pain was just increasing more and more. I started to get disoriented. Everything just blacked out. 

Lu?

I stood on a white plane. Everything was white and then I saw a white wolf in the middle. I slowly walked up to the wolf. She then nodded at me to come closer. 

I'm your wolf Lu, my name is Celeste 

I heard her voice in my head. "How are you doing that Celeste?"

I'm a part of you. When you wake up I'll be in your head talking to you and no one else will hear me.

"I'm so finally happy to meet you Celeste" I said with tears in my eyes

There's something coming Lu. I can't stop it from coming but you are the key thing from either destroying the world as we know it or becoming our leader and leading our world into piece. 

I don't even understand whats going on. 

"Celeste what do you mean?"

I can't say anymore But you have to Lu.

Suddenly she disappeared  and everything turned black again. My eyes began to open I saw my parents, Emerson, and all of my guest.  

"Honey." I turned to my mom. Everything felt so weird. I looked down to see paws I actually shifted into a wolf. 

"Lu," I turned to see the Alpha, "Your a white wolf. We need to talk later about it." 

I was confused to why we had to talk. I turned to see Emerson holding my cotillion dress. 

"Honey you have to change back into your human form but I'll help you in the bathroom so you can wear your dress again." my mom told me. 

I nodded my head and trotter to the bathroom along with my mom. 

"All you have to do is imagine your human form and slowly you will shift back into your human form honey." She said to me. I then thought of my human form. I thought of my short frame that Emerson always makes fun of. I thought of my long black hair. And then I thought of my physical form. I wasn't overly skinny and bony I was pretty well off. With my tan skin I got from my parents and years of being out in the sun from training as well. 

My bones began to crack into where they were before. I felt a slight pain but it wasn't like before. The pain wasn't sever anymore it was more bearable. 

"Mama." my voice cracked. 

"Honey you did so good on your first shift. I can't believe you did me and your father are incredibly proud of you." She said and engulfed me in a hug. As I was putting on my cotillion dress I then asked her, "Ma why did Alpha Erick say I needed to talk to him about being a white wolf?" 

"Honey. White wolves are rare. They signify power. Power that only few have. Everyone is usually black or brown wolves. Those who hold a position in the pack are silver like me and the beta. Alphas are different and have a mix of colors along with silver fur. But white wolves are warriors from ancient times. When we use to have kings and queens they were the only ones who had white wolves. But as the vampires attacked along with some witches as an advantage the white wolves began to diminish. No one has seen a white wolf in over a decade. You are the exception now."  she said to me having a hand on my shoulder. "Your father and I will always protect you. People will want to use your powers and your wolf for evil but we won't let them lay a single hand on you." 

I hugged her once more as we left the bathroom. Everyone resumed to partying once more.  I saw Emerson talking to Camden. That's odd they honestly hated each other with a passion but because Emerson's dad helps Alpha Hayden they had to respect one another for that reason. 

"Lu." I heard a voice say. I looked to see Amelia. My cousin from California. She was the daughter of my moms brother. She was mated to Alpha Lucas. He was gentle and a kind alpha and adored my cousin. 

I turned to her and hugged her. I had missed her so much. It's been a year since we last saw one another. Her being in California and me being in upstate New York we never got to see each other much. 

Emerson, Amelia, and I were the three musketeers. Until Alpha Lucas came for some pack business and met her and instantly hit it off. They loved each other so much and it shows.

"It's been so long Millie. Thank you for coming." I told her and hugged her even tighter. 

"I know I know I'm so sorry Lu Lu I don't mean too. But I'm glad to see you and be here with you and see you shift into your wolf." She said to me. She was of course taller and older then me but sometimes I felt as if I was the older cousin between us. 

"Lu well well well." I turned to see Alpha Lucas coming up to put his arm around Amelia and I. "Happy birthday." He said to me. 

"Thank you Luke. Thank you for coming and to finally see you guys." I said I felt a tinge of jealousy because I wanted what they had. But knowing that Camden was my mate it wasn't possible. I felt my wolf agree as well. She loved his wolf but his human side was against the mate bond. 

"STAY AWAY FROM HER" I turned to see Camden yelling at Emerson. Both of them were so close to one another. It was as if they were gonna kill one another.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOU DON'T KNOW HER THE WAY I DO." Emerson yelled back.

"Hey boys stop please." I said to the both of them trying to make sure they don't kill one another. I put a hand of both of their chest and suddenly felt sparks with both of my hands. Wait what. 

Camden's mood immediately changed as his mate touched him. He didn't realize his mates touch could calm him down so quickly. 

Emerson was grateful for her and to calm her down quickly. 

"Well well well whats going on here."

I turned to see someone I didn't know. I knew he was a vampire because of his red eyes. What was this guy doing here. Everyone was immediately in attack mode. I was very confused. 

"What do you want Astor?" Camden said putting me behind him. 

Who was this guy?

"You know what I want. I heard about the woman you put behind yourself. A white wolf." he said tilting his head at me with a smirk. 

"So what about me."I said stepping away from Camden. 

"I want you." 

"Sorry Sir but I think i'm good." I told him. 

"I'm not taking no for an answer. The vampire people have been oppressed for so long. We had a long linage of honor until you people came into this world and destroyed the world we use to know." he said snarling "She will restore the world we owned." 

Oh hell no. 

"Leave before I break you into pieces." I said to him as I had my wand out ready to fight. 

"I've been alive for hundred and hundreds of years your silly want can't kill me." he chuckled. 

"Leave" Alpha Erick said to him his wolf wanting to protect a member of his pack. Everyone was ready to fight at this point. I could see my parents ready for battle.

"I am I am but next time you see me I won't be empty handed." he said to me as he suddenly disappeared. 

And then suddenly the earth started to cry. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER I TRIED TO MAKE IT LONGER LIKE IT WAS BEFORE. THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW 

I WILL MAKE A CHAPTER THAT WILL CLARIFY ANY QUESTIONS THAT ANYONE MIGHT HAVE.