Chapter 4

Unedited

"What?" i asked. I don't understand what Camden is trying to do. 

"What game are you trying to play Camden." I asked him demanding him.

He growled, he felt his wolfs position as alpha being threatened. "You heard me Lu, everyone knows I don't want a mate but I'm not stupid enough to reject you. Rejection is suicide, the whole pack will fall apart. We don't want that right Lu?" he said to me, tilting his head to the side trying to challenge me.

I can't believe this is happening. "Then what are we going to do"

"I don't want you plain and simple. Your scum.I don't want a half-ling like you as my mate. I want a pure luna as my mate. Just wait so I can figure out the mess that the goddess put us in. It must be a mistake honestly." he said shaking his head and leaving me alone.

It had turned from  the best night to the worst night. Being mates with someone who doesn't want me but our pack depends on their alpha and luna.

In the world we live in now only mates can have kids. If you choose someone other then your mate they won't be able to bear your child. Probably the goddess way of stopping rejections having us accept are mates easily.  What do I even do. I sat down on the small bench and put my head into my hands trying to hide way from this world that we live in. 

"Lu whats wrong?"

I turned to see Emerson. He looked so handsome tonight. He always could put a smile on my face. 

"Guess who's my mate Emmy" I said as I shook my head. 

"Who Lu?"

"The ruthless alpha himself." 

"Lu..stop lying.." he said to me putting an arm around my shoulder.

"If only I could. I just wish it could be a bad dream Em." I said putting my head against his shoulder as he hugged me. Something I wish we could stay in forever.

Emerson couldn't believe what she had just told him. Camden Wilson was her mate?  Anger boiled up inside him. He didn't know her or understand who she was like Emerson did. As he held her he saw how they fit perfectly together. How beautiful she was. The world was always against her but she never gave him. She wasn't going to back down from a fight just yet. 

He watched them in their little movement together. His arm around her shoulder and them cuddling into one another. His wold wanted to rip them from one another and claim his mate. But his human didn't want that. His human wanted to rule by himself because he knew that having a mate would make him weak. Having a mate would slow you down and make you vulnerable to your enemies. He couldn't do that to his pack. His pack was his life. 

Suddenly a piercing scream ripped through the night.

He ran to see his mate clutching her heart in pain. 

Shes finally shifting. 

-------------------------------------------------------

TRYNNA UPDATE THIS TO THE BEST THAT I CAN :.)

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT SO FAR