Chapter 3

Unedited

Oh no.

You you've gotta be playing games in me god.

Camden? Oh my god.

I keep smiling and walking hand in hand with Emerson as we head to the small table. I underestimated how many people would be here. So many people of so many different species were here for me. Wow. It was so beautiful honestly.  

(What Lu's 18th birthday party venue looks like)

As Emerson and I reached our seats everyone began to sit down. My mom stood up and she honestly looked so elegant. 

(Picture of Lu's mom)

"Thank you for everyone who showed up and game to Lu's cotillion. Shes been working hard everyday to be able to take over her fathers position since she was a child. I've been so blessed to have her in my life and to have a daughter like her in my life. I'm proud to have a daughter like her. Thank you for everyone for coming and I hope you have an amazing night."  Mom finished and smiled. I saw a few people with tears in their eyes I didn't even notice that I was crying myself until Emerson wiped the tears out of eyes. I then took the mick from my mom.

"I first wanted to thank my mom and my dad for everything and especially for tonight. For them always being there for me and pushing me to be a better person. I wanted to thank  Emerson for being my best friend and rock through everything. And I wanted to thank everyone who came here today because it means a lot for you all to come for my 18th birthday. I'm grateful for you all. Thank you and enjoy the night everyone." I said and looked at Emerson. He gave me a reassuring smile to make me know its okay. I felt his gaze on me as Emerson stood up as me and him began to dance.

We began to slow dance as if we were a actual couple. I started to tense up as we slowed dance and he pulled me closer.

"You really do look beautiful Lu." He said to me as I see his green eyes piercing me. My heart kinda fluttered for a moment. What the. I always thought he was cute you know but I never saw him in the light.  Until now I just wonder why. 

"Thank you Emmy. Thank you for being part of my life." I told him as I cuddled into his shoulder. 

I suddenly heard a growl. I came eye to eye to Camden. He held anger in his eyes. I don't know what I would do with him. For what were going to do. I knew he never wanted a mate. Not like I wanted a mate. He wanted to rule without a mate which is unheard of. Everyone knows hat your other half makes you better and stronger. 

"Give me a moment." I told Emerson and I headed toward the outside to a little open area. As I was walking I talked to some family members and some alphas and betas of other packs as I passed by.

My heart was full of turmoil. Id din't know what was going to happen.  And I have yet to shift into my wolf or even if I have a wolf in the first place. I watched the water move. Moving peacefully and slowly undisturbed. 

"Mate." 

"Don't say that. We both know that you don't want a mate. Get it over with." I told him not looking at him.

"Lu listen to me please." he said.

"I can't wait any longer please." I told him the tears trying not to fall. 

"I'm can't reject you...just yet." he said  to me

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT

TRYING TO UPDATE THIS ALMOST EVERYDAY.  AND KEEP THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING IN MY MIND. I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS STORY. 

THANK YOU

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW PLEASE!!!

ALSO SHOUTOUT TO @xHiddenAngelx for creating my new cove4r :,) I truly appreciate it so much, Follow her and read her new story as well please!