Chapter Eighty Go Do Something

Mine- Bazzi

     Dane laid on the bed watching me as I paced around the room. I hated being stared at, and he knew it. He was just staring at me to make me annoyed. Well, he's doing an A-plus job at making me annoyed! I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest as I continue pacing, glancing at him every so often to find his head following me with every move. You have got to be kidding me. What is with people and staring? I don't have any freaking clue, but it's seriously driving me insane. Soon, I'll snap. I know I will.

     I glanced at him to see him still staring at me and stop pacing, slamming my hands on the bed and staring him down angrily. "What is your problem?" I asked, annoyed. He smirked and swings his legs to the edge of the bed.

     "What makes you think I have a problem?" Dane asked.

     "Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked. "It's annoying and ignorant."

     "Ignorant?" He asked, and I leaned back nodding my head viciously.

     "Yes, ignorant. You can't just stare at someone and not say anything!"

     "I'm saying something right now." Dane said, raising an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes, muttering angrily under my breath.

     "You know what? If you're gonna be like that, whatever, I don't even care." I raised my hands, walk to the corner of the room, and sit down staring at my knees. Just because he was in here didn't mean I had to talk to him.

     "Oh come on, don't get all butt hurt." Dane whined, but I ignored him and crossed my arms. There was nothing else I could do. I didn't know where Jay was, and I didn't know how long I had until he came back to check on me. I could tell Jay hated that Dane kept making excuses for him to keep being alone with me, and I could tell that Dane just seemed to never run out of excuses. Sooner or later, I knew he would though. At least if I'm here that long. I don't know how long I'm going to be here. I don't know how long I have been here. Weeks? Months? How long?

     "Don't ignore me." Dane said and I just rolled my eyes.

     "What are you going to do about it?" I asked, not caring anymore.

     "You don't even want to know." He said in a low husky voice that makes me freeze. Suddenly he starts laughing and I rolled my eyes and stand up, not knowing exactly where I could run off. The bathroom doesn't have locks, and I can't exactly run out the door because Jay could be out there somewhere.

     "Why do you have to be mean like that?" I asked, crossing my arms again and turning my back to him, which was probably a bad idea, but I didn't care anymore. I heard him stand from the bed, but I stand firm and don't turn around.

     "Well, we are your kidnappers, right? Well, my brother is anyway."

     "Yeah, and you guys have been treating me like I'm your friend."

     "My brother does not want to be your friend." Dane said behind me that just thinking about it makes me shiver for some reason.

     "You think I don't know that?" I asked facing him and finding him right behind me. I started to step back, but he grabbed my shoulders and leaned down staring me in the eyes.

     "He's not going to hurt you anymore," Dane said. "I won't let him hurt you again." I let out a breath and look away.

     "That's a big thing to say to me in your home." I said, shrugging.