Chapter 40: Secrets Spilled

First I want to apologize to you all for taking this long to update. I've been going through some intense depression and I really just haven't been up to it. I almost gave up on this book, but y'alls comments are hilarious😭

Now that I'm feeling better, I'm getting back to posting consistently. Updates coming at least twice a week!

Reread the last few chapters if you guys need a refresher! Back to the story❤️

Vote, Comment, Share, Allat😊👍🏾
______________________________

Ryan POV

"This nigga really set me up for failure, Ryan!" Alonzo shook his head, stuffing a fork full of steak in his mouth.

"Shit, you could've picked Teddy, I ain't ask for him." Chris raised his arms up, leaning back in his seat, clearly amused by Alonzo's frustration.

"You already know if Chris is playing and you're not on his team, you're guaranteed to lose." I smiled, sipping my moscato, then glancing at Chris.

His eyes were fixed on me, with a sly grin on his face. I bit my lip at his gesture, too focused on how perfect he was.

The freckles around his nose formed into a perfect smile before he licked his lips and pressed his lips against my neck. Finally, he let go and directed his attention back to Alonzo and Gina across the table.

"My baby said it best." he chuckled.

Alonzo rolled his eyes, then took a long sip of his Rum Punch. "Man, fuck both of y'all. And you too, Red!"

Red was on the edge of the table, with that girl from last night wrapped around his arm.

"What I do?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You suck, bitch. What you think?" Alonzo groaned.

Gina nearly spit out her wine, choking on her own laughter. "Baby," she leaned in to plant a kiss on his lips to calm him down. "Relax."

Alonzo smiled ecstatically and nodded. I swear Gina has the nigga on lock. I silently laughed to myself when I felt Chris's eyes fixed on me. I turned my head to find him staring at me seductively and licking his lips simultaneously.

"What?" I smiled.

"I can't look at you?" he asked, tilting his head.

Instantly, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I swear, Chris could be staring into space and he'd still be the sexiest nigga to set foot on this planet in my eyes.

"You know I'm tearing that ass up when we get settled, right?" he whispered in my ear, one of his hands rested in between my thighs.

I bit my tongue, giggling in response.