Chapter 7: One Last Time

Vote, Share, Comment, Allat😊👍🏾
_______________________________

6:43 PM

Ryan POV

I finally got home and took off my heels and wig so I could relax. I went on Instagram and scrolled down my timeline. Boring.

I started stripping down to my panties and bra, when I got a text message. I was kinda hoping it was Chris, but to my surprise, it was Tray. Ugh!

🖕🏾🖕🏾: Ryan, can we talk?

I ignored it. I don't have time for his bullshit again. Then, I get a call from him. I immediately hit ignore. I get a call from him again. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"What do you want?" I put the phone to my ear.

"Ryan please. I'm miserable without you. I need you in my life again." he started rambling.

"Get off my phone with this bullshit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ryan I know I don't deserve you back but I'll do anything and I mean anything for you to be mine again." I heard him getting choked up.

The softer side of me wanted to tell him that everything would be okay and that I miss him too. But I already knew if daddy was here, he'd tell me I deserve better than that little hoe.

"Tray look." I sighed. "I'm gonna keep things straight with you. I-" before I continued, he cut me off.

"I need to see you in person before you say anything else." he said.

"Tray- I'm not.." I began

"Please Ryan. If you're going to break up with me, don't I deserve to be told in person, not on the phone?"

BITCH YOU DONT DESERVE SHIT! I thought to myself. I calmed down again and thought. I guess we could have a proper breakup.

"Alright fine." I said.

"I'll be over in 15." he hung up. Good Lord! What was I thinking?? I didn't even invite him over and here he goes thinking he's about to make his way back in.

I hear the door rattling and it's just Gina walking in with Alonzo behind her carrying shopping bags.

"Hey girl. How'd it go?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. G said you in a recording studio with that nigga Chris Brown." Alonzo said, playfully pushing me a little. I sarcastically rolled my eyes at him.

"Great actually. It was a small part but he gave me his number after everyone left." I grinned.

"Ohh shit." G said and smiled while setting the stuff down on the counter.

"Tray is coming over." I blurted out to G. She gave me the weirdest and most frustrated look.

"Before you say anything, it's just to breakup in person." I said.

"I thought y'all already broke up..." she threw her arms up.

"We did, but you know. He wanted it in person even though he doesn't deserve shit from me." I said.

"Well at least you know. Just get some head from him then kick him out or something" G said.

"Girl if you don't..." I busted out laughing.

"You bet not do that nigga like that." Alonzo laughed too.

"Hmmm we'll see..." I grinned
______________________________