Chapter 35: Clean Slate

Vote, Comment, Share, Allat😊👍🏾
______________________________

Ryan POV

I packed a few more swimsuits in my suitcase and my toiletries for my overnight bag at Chris's house tonight. We'd be heading to Jamaica tomorrow night but Gina and Alonzo land in LA tonight so Chris and I are picking them up in a few. So all three of us would be staying at Chris tonight before our flight tomorrow.

Just before I did a double check through my apartment, Chris called me.

"Hello?" I answered the FaceTime call.

"The hell you mean hello? Girl bring your ass downstairs before we're late picking up ya friends." Chris rolled his eyes. I giggled in response.

"Alright I'm coming, but I need help with this bag." I admitted.

"Aight, I'm on my way up." he said then hung up.

I was so ready for this vacation. I'd be spending some good time with Gina and Chris. This is exactly what we all need.

Just then, I hear a knock at my door.

"Damn, that was fast." I swung open the front door but it wasn't Chris. It was Josh, with Esmeralda behind him.

"We thought you'd be here." Josh said, letting himself in. "We was just about to get something to eat, you wanna come?

"Cant, i'm leaving so y'all need to go. Like now." I said trying to look near the door to make sure Chris didn't come up yet.

"The hell you going?" Esmeralda stood by the door.

"Vacation. Now both of y'all get the fuck out." I said shoving them toward the door.

"With who?" Josh asked.

"None of y'alls damn business.." I laughed awkwardly. Josh smacked his lips.

"Nah come on Ry. You got time for vacation but you still ain't let me take you out on a date?" Josh said.

Now I'm getting annoyed. First of all, I been told both of these motherfuckers to leave. Second, Josh and I have been friends since I moved here. He's been consistent with the flirting but he knows dating is not on the agenda. He doesn't know about me and Chris (only Esmeralda does), but still. He's overstepping boundaries and it's making me not even want to be his friend.

"Come on," Esmeralda sinced my frustration and could tell something is up. "Ryan is not thinking about you, Josh. Let's go."

"Nah, forreal Ryan. Wassup with you? You don't even be around us anymore. Where you been at? And why you being so secretive?" Josh insisted.

"None. Of. Your. Business. Now go." I said sternly.

"Are you forreal? Kicking me out?" Josh asked offendedly.

"Yes I'm forreal. I'm not telling you again I got places to be. Leave."

"Josh, just come on." Esmeralda insisted, pulling and Josh's arm.

"Fine. Spoiled bitch." Josh said under his breath.

"The fuck did you just call me?!" I stood to my feet. Just as Josh was about to turn to walk out the door, guess who was standing there?

Chris. Just as I expected and right on time. Fuck.

"Ryan what the fuck is he doing here?" Chris asked me, but looked Josh up and down.

"Fuck, not this weak ass nigga again." Josh mumbled. Esmeralda quickly moved in between Josh and Chris.

"Me and Josh were chilling upstairs in my crib. We were just gonna ask Ryan if she wanted to eat with us. We didn't know she was leaving, so now we're out. Alright Chris?" Esmeralda quickly explained.