Chapter 36: Escape

Vote, Comment, Share, Allat😊👍🏾
______________________________

Chris POV

"BITCH I missed you!!" Ryan's friend, Gina, ran into her arms.

"I missed you too!!" Ryan cried, hugging her back. They stood there small talking for a good while and Alonzo made his way in the car.

"What's good, man?" Alonzo dabbed me, finally taking a seat.

"Long time, no see." I dabbed him back.

"What's going on witchu, man?" he leaned back in his seat.

"Nothing man, just work. What about you?" I asked, looking over at Ryan, who was now taking pictures with Gina, while Adam threw the last suitcase in the trunk.

"Same old shit." he shrugged. "You been treating my sister right?"

"Always." I smiled, thinking about her. "I got to."

Alonzo grinned. "That's what I like to hear."

I nodded, sitting back looking out the window at the girls. Gina and Ryan been out there talking for too damn long. Just when I was about to say something, Alonzo beat me to it.

"Ayo, my man." Alonzo tapped the Adam. "Can you roll down the window?

Adam nodded in response and rolled down my window, which was closest to the girls.

"Get yall asses in this damn car before I start a scene!" He yelled out the car, which sent me bursting in laughter.

Gina and Ryan started rolling their eyes, and cussing right back at Alonzo, but we couldn't understand shit they was saying because they were yelling over each other.

Finally, they got their asses in the car and Adam pulled off, taking us to the house. I hugged Gina before she sat and Ryan wasted no time to lean over and playfully smack Alonzo clean in the mouth.

"Don't rush us again." Ryan warned.

"Girl don't think your scrawny ass can't get beat just cause you got a nigga now." Alonzo warned.

"Boy you ain't gone beat shit and you know it." Gina rolled her eyes.

"Now you know damn well you ain't in a position saying I don't beat nothing. Cause from the way you was screaming last night, you already know what I exactly what I beat." Alonzo shook his head.  Gina quickly made a face and she sat there quiet.

"Y'all niggas are funny." I let out a cackle.

"Nah bro, she just need to stop showing out." Alonzo laughed and bit his lip, pulling Gina on his lap. She immediately fought him off, trying to avoid smiling, but Alonzo got one out of her. He kissed her and leaned back, holding her in his arms.

I don't like all that soft shit, but Gina and Alonzo were cute. They ain't try too hard, you could just tell they really loved each other.

"How long y'all been together?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Almost..." Gina thought, then sat up and turned around looking at Alonzo.