Chapter 4: Opportunities

Vote, Share, Allat😊👍🏾
________________________________

Gina POV

Alonzo dropped me back off to the apartment so I could get ready for class. Immediately, I see Ryan's panties and clothes and shit on the floor.

OHHH SHIT!

Who has my best friend been fucking and didn't tell me. I dropped my things off at the door and knocked on Ryan's door

"Yeah?" I heard her answer. I came in to find her getting dressed and doing her makeup. "Wassup G?" she smiled.

"Don't 'wassup G' me. Spill it!" I grinned.

"Girl, spill what?" she busted out laughing.

"Who you been fucking?" I blurted. She immediately stopped and looked at me shamefully.

"Girl, who?" I asked again. She took a deep breath.

"Tray came over last night and..." she trailed off. I immediately felt a rush of frustration. I was so sick of that fuckboy taking advantage of my best friend.

"You let this man fuck you..." I crossed my arms.

"I know I shouldn't have. But he let out the L word." she protested.

"Oh, Ry..." I shook my head and sat on her bed. "I don't think he means it..."

"You think he'll do it again?" she asked.

"Definetly. Especially someone like Tray. I bet he's still fucking with the bitch." I argued. Now Ryan stared at the ceiling to avoid crying. I walked over to hug her.

"Why do I keep putting myself through this...I know you're probably right. I just don't wanna believe it." she hugged back with her voice cracking, choking on tears.

"Do you think you love him back?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"No....maybe....I don't know. I don't even wanna think about that, G. I think I need to just end things now before I get myself hurt again." She admitted. Ryan could be the dumbest dick-blinded hoe sometimes but I'm glad she knew her worth.

"You should. Know your worth. You're too talented. Too smart to let this nigga mess your head up. You got too much going for you." I assured her.

She smiled. "I love you, G." she said hugging me tightly.

"I love you more girl." I squeezed her tightly.

Ryan POV

"Five. Six. Seven. Eight!"

I tell all my hoes
Rake it Up
Bring it Down
Back it Up
Fuck it Up Fuck It Up
Rake it Up Rake it Up

I continued to dance to the beat with the rest of the team. I loved dancing almost as much as I loved music, but right now, I was using it as a distraction to keep my mind off Tray. I decided not to break up with him until after the kickoff game this Friday, which was in two more days. I just gotta keep my distance from him until then.

"Alright y'all. That was better. Remember we're dancing on Friday. See y'all for practice tomorrow." my dance coach told us all. We were dancing for the Morehouse and Spelman kickoff game this Friday.