Chapter 32: Whos Gonna? (Nobody)

Vote, Comment, Share, Allat😊👍🏾
______________________________

Chris POV

"Okay, Ms. Ryan, and look to your left." The photographer snapped a few more pictures of Ryan.

"There we go." he continued. Ryan was a natural and I'm glad I chose her to model this new line of Black Pyramid for my brand.  The photographer stopped for a second and told Ryan to take five.

"Hey, Chris. Come look at this." he motioned me over.

"Wassup?" I asked. He turned his camera over so I could see the picture he just took of Ryan. It was perfect.

"Hell yeah, send that in now!" I laughed, dabbing him up.

Another hour went by and Ryan and I were finally headed out.

"You coming to my place, tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah." she nodded, and I gripped her waist while we headed out the door. We took my Lambo today, so we had to wait for vallet to bring it up.

The paparazzi used that as a perfect time to have their dumb ass cameras all in me and Ryan's face. I quickly pulled her to the other side of me so she didn't get overwhelmed with all the cameras.

"So Chris, are you and Ryan an official couple now?" one asked, but I ignored him, searching for my car. Ryan reared her head on my chest.

"Ryan, are you only with Chris for money and fame?" another asked. Now that just irritated me.

"Get the fuck out of here with that shit!" I said shielding my eyes from all the flashes. Finally, the vallet pulled up with my Lamborghini. I quickly tipped him and opened the door for Ryan and we hopped in and drove off.

"The fact that that literally happens every time we're out in public is draining." Ryan laughed, scrolling through her phone.

"Shit, they make enough money off us." I said, focusing on the road.

"If you did answer, what would you say?" she asked.

"Answer what?"

"Are you and me a couple?" she asked. I thought for a second. We had been fucking with each other for like a month now.

"Yeah," I started. "A couple of niggas having good sex with no strings attached"  I said sarcastically.

Ryan shoved me, laughing.

"Be real with me Chris." She said.

"Aight," I pulled up to a stoplight and directed my attention to her. "I think we are. We been friends for over six months, dating for a minute now. I'd say we a couple."

"Yeah, as long as you not fucking anybody else." she said.

Here she go.

"Ryan don't start that shit tonight." I rolled my eyes.

"I ain't starting anything, Chris. I'm being real."

"How many times I gotta tell you I'm only fucking with you? Damn."

"Alright don't get an attitude at me. You were the one who started with fucking with other people, not me." she crossed her arms, looking out the window.

"You stay bringing up old shit, Ryan. You know I'm all about you!" I clenched my jaw out of frustration.

"Yeah, we'll see after this tour you going on." she said under her breath. Now I'm mad.  By now, we were close to the house.

"Ryan just shutup. Stop acting so fucking insecure!" I raised my voice and she looked at me shocked.

"You know what, just take me home." she crossed her arms.