Chapter 13: House Party

Vote, Share, Allat😊👍🏾
______________________________

Chris POV

We finally got in the building and headed to the studio. We got ourselves settled and I walked Ryan over to the other side of the glass in the recording booth and Red and Mike stayed on the other side setting the song up.

"So what's the name of this song, Chris?" Ryan asked me while plopping down on her seat.

"Juicy Booty." I grinned.

"Interesting..." she grinned back.  We ended up recording over and over for about 4 hours. Before we knew it, the day was over.

"I think this song is gonna be dope." Mike said as me and Ryan hung the earphones up in the booth.

"Definitely." Red agreed.  "Ryan you did your thing!"

She smiled at him. "Thank you Red. Thank you all for giving me this opportunity."

"You earned it, Ryan." Mike said throwing his jacket on getting ready to leave.  We all waved him bye so that just me, Red and Ryan we're left in the studio.

"Let's hit the club up tonight." Red suggested.

"We went to the club yesterday Red." I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, y'all niggas went to the club yesterday. Not me." he argued.

"Still not feeling it." I shook my head.

"Well I'm going with or without y'all." He said leaning back in his chair.

"What you wanna do Ryan?" I turned to ask her.

"Oh, y'all were talking to me too?" she asked confusedly.  I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes girl."

"I don't know...but not a club. I had way too much to drink yesterday." she said.

Ryan POV

"I got an idea." Chris said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How bout a house party?." he said

"I'm down." Red said pulling out his phone.

"You down Ryan?" he asked. I was a bit unsure. I wanted to have fun I just didn't want to be alone with a bunch of people I didn't know.

"I don't know..." I admitted.

"Come on its gone be lit. Chris got the best party promoters." Red said.

"Fuck it. I'm down." I shrugged.

We all made our way through the doors and back to the car. The same paparazzi snapping pictures of us.  We drove for about 15 minutes when we pulled up to this big ass mansion.  Why the fuck do only two people need this much space??

The driver pulled up in the driveway and Chris asked me "You coming inside?"

"U-um..." I hesitated. "Yeah."

I followed him out the car and into the house. It had a nice layout. Marble counter tops and a big ass living room. This looked big enough for a whole family.

"This is big.." I said only low enough for Chris to hear.

"What?" he asked. "Oh yeah, the crib pretty big. Good place for a party."

All Chris had to do was make a post on his instagram talking about a house party hosted by himself and the mansion quickly filled up with people. He and Red had heavy security, though.  They only let in certain people cause at the end of the day, they were the ones who had to live here for a few more days before they flew back to LA.