Chapter 5: Meeting Breezy

Vote, Share, Comment, Allat😊👍🏾
________________________________

Ryan POV

"Ok. What about this one?" I asked Gina while posing in the 12th outfit I had tried on.

"It's too sexy." Gina shook her head. "You're recording with Chris, not going on a date with him."

"You're right." I admitted, and slipped off the black spaghetti strap dress.

"Ry, you're stressing yourself out. Calm down."

  I shook my head at her, while rummaging through my closet.  "Cause I'm working with one of the hottest people in R&B. This nigga can really make my career."

"And you're going to blow him away. Your voice is amazing. I bet you he makes you sing on one of his singles, just you and him. Your voice is so much better than Tiffany's or Jaimie's." Gina insisted.

"Thanks, G." I smiled. I pulled out my nude Louboutins and white Fashionnova jeans.

"Oh! I got it" Gina rummaged through my bra drawer and threw a few bras behind her and onto the floor.

"Bitch, excuse you?" I folded my arms at her. She was making a mess in my room.

"This, with your black bomber jacket." she pulled out a nude lace bralette. It was lowkey perfect.

"Yes! That's it G!" I hugged her.

"How you gone wear your hair?" she looked at my little two pigtails I had my hair in under my wig last night.

"I think I'm gonna put on her today." I pulled out my black long wig from my wig
collection.

"I like it. You got 2 hours before you're supposed to be there so get cute. I'm making eggs and bacon. You gotta eat." she closed the door behind her.

I tried to relax to get my nerves under control. I turned on Love Galore by SZA and started my makeup. I went with a brown smokey eye but with some simple lashes. I didn't want Chris thinking I was trying to hard. I needed to be subtle and but I wanted to stand out from Tiffany and Jaimie for sure. I went with a nude lipstick and plopped on my wig. My face looked kind of boring so I changed my lipstick to red.

I walked to the dining room table where Gina was sitting, watching TV. Her jaw nearly dropped.

"First of all, your titties look amazing. Second, your ass looks great." Gina nodded her head.

I giggled. "Don't say it like I'm about to have sex with him or something."

"Shit, I would." Gina stuffed a fork full of eggs into her mouth.

I busted out laughing and started my breakfast. By the time I was done, I noticed I had 30 minutes to get to the studio. I quickly rinsed off my plate and grabbed my purse to head out the door.

"Good luck! Get me his autograph!" Gina yelled.

"I'll try. Bye girl!" I locked the door behind me.
________________________________

I pulled up to a really tall building that had "Sony" in big bold letters. I parked my car and quickly walked inside. Immediately, a security guard asked to see my ID. I almost didn't even hear him at first. I quickly pulled out my ID to show him.

"What are you here for?" He scrunched his eyebrows at me. That was rude.

"I won a contest to record with Chris Brown." I folded my arms at him. He nodded his head and let me through. I walked past him without saying anything else.

The email said we were in recording studio 3. I checked the time. 5 minutes til. Great. I was slightly early. At least I wasn't late. I walked into the room and saw Tiffany and Jaimie drooling like a bunch of little girls. I turned my head to see Chris on the other side of the glass, finishing up a song.

I was more so excited to record than excited who I was working with. Chris was cute though. He was definitely attractive. But Jaimie and Tiffany were over there staring at him like crazy. It was so unprofessional. I took a seat next to Tiffany.

"He can have my baby." I heard her whisper to Jaimie, and they both giggled. Chris hung up his earphones and walked out the doors to meet us. Tiffany and Jaimie sprung out their seats.

"Yo," he asked one of his producers. "What they here for?"

"They're the girls that won that contest from Spelman College." he responded.

Chris walked over to us. He had on a burgundy addidas jogging suit and some white jordan's. His hair was cut down, but he still had a decent line up.  I'm not gonna lie. The man was fine. Like fine fine, but I had to keep things as professional as possible.

"Hello, ladies. Thanks for coming out. Congratulations." He held out his hand to Jaimie.

"Oh I'm Jaimie! Jaimie Douglas!" she quickly responded. Chris nodded and shook her Tiffany's hand next.

"Tiffany Reuben. Dance major, music minor. From Tallahassee, Florida." she flipped her hair back smiling.

Ugh! These bitches were so extra. Chris gave her a forced smile then held his hand out to me. At first, I got stuck and didn't know what to do. Then I shook it.

"Ryan Brown." I smiled slightly.

Chris laughed. "I fuck with your last name, Ryan." I couldn't help but laugh back. Chris stared at me for a second, then directed his attention to his producer.

"We gone do 'Hope You Do' and 'Only for me' so I can see which one I like better with them in it." he said.

His producer nodded and he directed his attention back to us. 

"Alright, y'all. Let's go make this money." He smiled