Chapter 14: Wild Night

Isn't Gina just the cutest??^^^^
Vote, Comment, Share, Allat😊👍🏾
________________________________

Gina POV

"FUCCKKK LONZO!!" I screamed while Alonzo was hitting it from the back.  He grabbed a hand full of my hair and started going faster.

"This my pussy, baby?" he slowed down the strokes, but went deeper than before. I let out a loud moan.

"Yes baby, it's yours!" I threw my head back so he could kiss me while still stroking.  Suddenly he flung my head back to the bed and went 30x faster than before. I let out a deep scream.

"Tell me you love me!!" he growled at me.

"I love you!!!  I love you!! " I screamed out of breath.  I felt Lonzo release inside me and I jerked back.

"Good thing you on birth control." he laughed and kissed my forehead.

"So! I could still get pregnant!!" I punched his shoulder. "You should've pulled out!"

Alonzo just shrugged. "I couldn't help it." he responded. "I wouldn't mind being a daddy anyways."

I couldn't help but smile. That was so sweet. But I still didn't think I was ready for a kid just yet. He kissed my forehead again and headed to the bathroom. I threw a T shirt and my panties on to just relax in.  Suddenly, I get a call from Ryan. Mind you, it's like 12:30 in the morning so I'm extra confused.

"Hello?" I held the phone to my ear

"Bitch...." she said into the phone. Oh no. I know that phrase.

"Girl what happened?"I asked, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"It was Chris." She said.

"What about him?" I asked nervously.

"We kissed. And then he almost ate me out in the bathroom!" she said dramatically.

"The hell you mean almost. If Chris tried to eat you out, you better let him." I giggled laying down on my back.

"I know. But I'm not trying to be a groupie. Plus, I literally just fucked Tray a couple days ago. You know that's not me, fucking around." she said.

And Ryan was right too. You could call Ryan a lot of things. Dick blinded, talented, pretty, but a hoe was definitely not in those categories. Tray was the only guy she ever had sex with anyways.

"Yeah, I see what you're saying. So what made y'all stop?" I asked curiously.

"Oh. Chris's friend, Red, banged on the door and made us both jump. I freaked out and just stormed out the bathroom before he said anything." I busted out laughing at her response.

"Girl shutup. It's not funny." She complained.

"Girl yes it is!" I started laughing hysterically.

"Anyways," she continued. "I'm talking to you from inside one of the guest rooms downstairs. I might uber back to the apartment or something cause I need to get out this atmosphere."

"Bitch I told you me and Lonzo wanted the apartment to ourselves tonight. If you don't go find Chris and cuddle up with him." I said sarcastically.

Ryan POV

I laughed through the phone and walked by the window with the beautiful view of Atlanta. The guest room was really nice. It had a nice painting on the wall and looked real comfy.  And wasn't as loud as outside.

That's when I hear the door unlock, and I slowly turned around, afraid it was Chris, but it was just Red

"Oh shit. G, I gotta go." I said and quickly hung up.

"Why you in here?" he asked.

"I just gotta get away from the party for a minute." I admitted.

"Mhm. More like you need to get away from Chris for a minute." he grinned.

"Red, hush!" I complained. "We didn't even do anything."

"Mhm. Ain't none of my business." he said grinning. His eyes were red as a tomato, probably from smoking.

"Where is he anyways?" I asked casually.

"Aaah! See, I knew you wanted his ass!"

"Shutup, Red." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on." he motioned me out the room and back into the den where everyone was still drinking and acting a fool. I sat in between Red and Lauren. One last sip of my patron, and I was out like a light.