Chapter 37: Flewed Out

Yall's comments are killing me😂😂😂 keep them coming!

Vote, Comment, Share, Allat😊👍🏾
______________________________

Ryan POV

"Hello, Paradise!" I grinned, as one of the flight attendants escorted me down the stairs of Chris's jet and onto the pavement.

"Shit." Alonzo said, admiring the skyline and Caribbean scenery around us. "I could get used to this."

He made his way off the plane, with Gina trailing behind him. Shortly after, 3 of Chris's security guards and Red trailed behind.

I was really hoping it would just be me, Chris, Gina, and Alonzo. But Chris insisted that the Caribbean is not as safe as we think, so some extra security was necessary.  I still don't know why Red's jittery ass couldn't stay in LA, but Chris takes this nigga with him everywhere.  Still, it's not my place to complain. Chris paid for the whole damn thing.

Speaking of, Chris was still talking to the pilot so for once, we were waiting on his ass.  Gina and I were taking pictures so we didn't mind waiting but of course, Alonzo's impatient ass wasn't having it.

"Nigga, if you don't bring your yellow ass off the plane so we can go!" He yelled.

Chris finally appeared into the sun while hopping off the jet. "First of all, nigga, it's a jet. I know that's something your busted ass ain't used to, but it's a difference."

"Fuck you." Alonzo joked, and Chris joined in on the laughter. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"Y'all ready to head to the resort?" he asked.

"Hell yeah." Alonzo dabbed him up.
______________________________
*3 hrs later*

Chris tapped the hotel key on the door and my mouth flew open at the interior of our suite. He really went all out.

"You like it?" he grinned, sensing my excitement by the way I walked around scanning the whole room

"You just keep outdoing yourself, I swear." I grinned, leaning against the balcony and resting my chin in my palms.

"Come here, mama." he licked his lips at me.  All he had to do was give me that look.

I pulled him into my arms and lifted my chin so that he could lean down to kiss me.

"Damn." He said, breaking our kiss.

"What's wrong?" I stood there confused.

"I'm just gone miss you when I go on your." he said, sighing and slipping out of my arms. He stood by the balcony and exhaled loudly.

"Yeah," I rested my legs on the bed. "But it'll only be two months."

"Yeah but the last time we went two months without seeing each other, look what happened." he scoffed, not looking me in the eye.

Alright, now I don't have time for his attitude. Whose fault was it that we stopped talking in the first place?

"So what? You don't trust yourself?" I crossed my arms.

He didn't say anything.

"Chris, I know you hear me talking to you!" I snapped.

Finally, he broke his fixed eyes on the view from the balcony and turned to face me instead.

"I do. I don't want anybody else. I just hate being away from you. I shut down." he admitted, sitting next to me on the bed.

I sighed. I didn't know what to say.

"Which is why I got you approved to go on tour with me.." he said low enough for only me to hear.

"Wait," I stood up, pulling my thoughts together. "what did you say?"

He smiled, "You heard me."

"Wh-I'm going on tour with you? We're going on tour? What?!" I stuttered.

"Yeah, Ryan. Whatchu think?" he sat there licking his lips.

I stood there speechless. Never in a million years would I have thought. I felt myself getting emotional. A lump in my throat caused me to choke up and I stood there, hiding my face while the tears fell.

"Aww, my baby. What's wrong? Is it too much for you? " Chris pulled me down to his lap and rocked us back and forth.

"I thought you'd like this surprise." he said lowly.

"C-Chris. I do. I really really do. I'm crying because I'm h-happy." I sobbed into the crook of his neck. He gently caressed my back and kissed my cheek. He sat up so that I'd face him and gently wiped my face.

"Thank you." I managed to mouth, while looking into his eyes. "I can't believe you did this for me."

"You deserve this shit, Ryan. Start giving yourself some credit, too." He said to me.

I nodded, taking in what was going on. My first tour, and it was going to be with the man I loved.

Never have I ever felt so happy but so scared all at once. I swear it wasn't that I was insecure but I really had to ask myself, is Chris doing this because he want me there with him or because he doesn't trust himself to stay loyal while on tour? No matter what that answer was, Chris is a real one for this.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on top of him more comfortably.

"I meant it when I said I love you, Ryan." he said, playing in my hair.

"I love you." I smiled at him, and leaned in to kiss him. He immediately sat back, and rubbed on my ass while kissing me back.

Just then, we heard the door abruptly open. Chris immediately sat up, causing me to fly off the bed backwards. I landed on my ass.

I angrily looked towards the door, along with Chris. There was Red, looking stupid.

"Shit, my bad y'all!" He laughed at me, rubbing my back from that fall.

"Nigga you have got to be the dumbest bitch I know." Chris complained, helping me up.

"Why wouldn't you lock the door?!" I angrily smacked Chris's hand away. He shrugged, scratching his head.

"Look, I ain't come in here thinking y'all was working on a baby. Me, Alonzo and Gina bout to head out. & y'all niggas need to come." he said.

"We ain't working on shit. Shutup!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever, little Chris." he said just to irritate me. I chucked a pillow clean at his face, causing Chris to chuckle.

"Aight nigga, we coming. Now get out, bitch!" Chris slammed the door.