"I do look healthy but on the same time I am not." Zander cut vehemently.

Joanne knitted her brows in confusion from the statement.

"Well...", Zander for the -nth time today was scratching his head; liked it was to itch to ignore. It was hard to be compose when this was his future mother-in-law who he had almost ruined the best first impression like Carlisle wished, that sitting on a sofa in his living room. "It had been my fourth days, today, that I had puked my guts out..."

Joanne hummed and nodded. Her eyes did not leave the man's face. "Stomach bug?"

Zander shook his head in denied. "Had went to doctor and she said it was nothing like that. Everything was fine and I'm just a bit hydrated from the vomiting. Luckily, it just happens in the morning. And, the wonderous thing is, when I get to hug, kiss and smell Carlisle, everything seems to magically disappear." He told in ecstatic before turned solemn second later, "But, he didn't believe me. He looks irritated every time I did it."

"Really?", Joanne asked. Her tone was raised almost an octave with a shrieks at the end of the word, her eyes was gleaming in excitement.

Zander winced. He knitted his brows from the high pitched. He knew it was not a great idea to have an inner debated right now, but he seriously doubted this woman mind healthiness. "Y-yes", he stammered his words.

Joanne beamed. "This is grandmother's intuition." Her tone mean business while her hand raised upward to his his right chest; her heart. "If you still don't know about this, then I'm going to tell you, but if you had already know. Then, I believe, congratulation is in order."

"O-kaayyy", he drawled.

"I strongly believe that Carlisle is pregnant."

Zander tilted his head sideway. 'So.. Carlisle's pregnant.' His face was too numb for him to form any expression; or, he himself had forgotten the ways to form an expression. His mind was not helping; too busy to decipher the meaning of the words. "Huh?", the best throathy subconscious words had jumped out from his mouth.

"You are going to be a father."

"Oh", the only answer that managed to be out from Zander's mouth.

Joanne looked at the man suspiciously. Her eye scrutinized him, "It's not that surprise, you know. To get that result if you had an unprotected sex. Or, you're not-"

"I made lemonade." Carlisle came suddenly, unconsciously cutting the tension that had surface. "Hope it's- Omph!", his turn to be cut after been tackled in hug by the older man. Immediately, he gripped tightly a tray that he used to bring a jug of lemonade, glasess and a plate of snacks. "What the...!", he resisted to continue the sacred 'F' word in front of his mother.

"Do you really pregnant? Why didn't you tell me? You can't do strenuous activity right? Ack!!!", like been struck by a lightning, Zander's eyes bulged. "Oh my god! You're moving your things today. It's heavy", he looked towards the front door before turned back to Carlisle. With serious face, he said, "Are you okay? Do we need to go to hospital to check it? Oh, why you hold this", he released Carlisle from his hug and tried to take the tray from his hand.

"Stop!" Carlisle shouted. "The fuck are you talking about?!", and his resolved to not used the 'F' words in front of his mother had flew throughout the windows. Begrudgingly, he ignored the confused looking Zander and walked to the coffe table to put the load in his hand. "Mom.. care to explain what this is all about?"