Validation

Hanna O'Reily was leaning on the ER desk watching over the room. People came and went as the interns practiced procedures and patients got stitched up and sent on their way. Amelia Shepherd came over from one of the beds.

"They alright?" Hanna asked making conversation.

"Yeah, mild concussion," Amelia said, "I sent her up for a CT to be sure but she should be fine."

"That's good."

The pair stood watching the room as Hanna was before Amelia had come over. Their eyes drifted to Callie and Arizona who were standing across the room. Arizona had a beaming smile on her face as she kissed Callie.

"That could've been you," Amelia said turning her head to look at Hanna, "you sure you made the right choice?"

"For that smile?" Hanna said quietly a warm smile barely showing on her lips, "hell yeah."

After a few moments Amelia spoke again.

"Hey and sorry to kill the mood," she said causing Hanna to look away from Arizona, "but we can't be sex friends anymore."

"What's up?" Hanna asked jokingly, "you falling in love with me?"

"No, actually, I've been seeing this guy," she explained, "and he is really nice and sweet and I really like how our thing is going so, I don't wanna freak him out with the whole; I have sex sometimes with my best friend cause we're hory so."

"Yeah no problem," Hanna smiled, "show me?"

Amelia pulled her phone out of her pocket and started to tap and swipe at the screen until she turned it round to show a picture of a handsome young man.

"He's hot," Hanna said sounding impressed.

"I know right," Amelia said smiling broadly, "and he's a surgeon so he knows the job."

"Bonus."