Morning

Dr. O'Reilly's eyes flickered open, groggy from her sleep Hanna shifted and turned over under the covers trying to get back to sleep. Giving up on her dreams, Hanna stretched her arm out across the bed as she woke up. Her hand touched soft skin and she froze. Who was in her bed? She couldn't quite remember how she had gotten into the bed. All she remembered was wine, lots of wine. She lifted her head above the sheets to find a head of black hair laying face down beside her. The head began to stir at Hanna's movement. Calliope's face emerged from the white fabric, a smile upon it.

'Shit' she thought staring at her friend who lay next to her, 'I hope nothing happened.'

"Hey," Callie croaked in her morning voice as her eyes opened slowly.

"Hi," Hanna said awkwardly turning over again to lay on her back, "quick question, I don't remember past the third or fourth glass, what happened?"

Callie's eyes widened at the possibility, now wide awake she sat up on the bed.

"Nothing," she said certainly, but her tone soon changed, "right?"

"Right," Hanna said reassuring herself and Callie, "nothing but we don't mention it anyway. Okay?"

"Yeah, Arizona would lose it on you if she found out about this," Callie laughed, "and me. So not mentioning it."

"Yeah and if nothing happened it doesn't matter, right?" Hanna asked propping herself up on her elbows.

"Right," Callie agreed.

#####

Sat in the CT room, Hanna was waiting for the scans to come up on the screen when Dr. Torres came fast walking through the door.

"We kissed," she said panicked.

"I know," Hanna told her not looking away from the screens as the scans came up.

"Then you remember," Callie sighed sitting in the chair next to Hanna, "what are we gonna do?"

"Nothing," Hanna said simply, studying the scans, "we are sticking to the plan, don't mention it."

"But something did happen," Callie told her scooting the chair closer to Hanna, "you cheated."

"I know and that's going to haunt me enough without Arizona hating me for it, okay?" Hanna explained taking her eyes off the screens for the first time and looking at Callie.

"Okay, it didn't mean anything, so it doesn't matter," Callie clarified taking a deep breath before going to stand up.

"Exactly," Hanna said turning back to the scans.

Calliope nodded and walked out of the door.