Eliza 2.0

Dr. O'Reilly stood at the OR board studying its content when Teddy Altman came walking over.

"Hey Hanna," she said causing Hanna to turn round, "were you ever planning on saying hi?"

"Yes of course," Hanna replied hugging Teddy, "sorry it took so long. Hi."

"So? How are you?" Teddy asked letting go of Hanna, her tone growing soft and concerned.

"I'm good, I think I like it here," she told her with a smile.

"I talked to your dad," Teddy admitted, "he told me why you disappeared on us last time."

"Okay, then I'm coping," Hanna said readjusting her answer.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked cautiously.

"Haha no," Hanna laughed turning back to the OR board.

"Then I shall leave you to it," Teddy said walking off down the corridor.

There was a couple of minutes silence until Hanna's board studying was interrupted once again.

"Can we talk?" Arizona asked nervously, "about last night?"

"What about last night?" Hanna asked confused.

"Well you called me perfect and then acted like it never happened," she explained, "I let it go at the time because I didn't want it to be awkward but now..."

"You can't stop thinking about me," Hanna finished in a flirty tone.

"Well aren't you rather confident," Arizona said with her eyebrows slightly raised, "I could have said I have a girlfriend so it can't happen again."

"You don't have a girlfriend," Hanna smiled as she put her hands in her lab coat pockets, "I know that for fact."

"Oh, oh really how?" Arizona asked getting a little defensive.

"I talked to Carina Deluca about you," Hanna explained, "turns out she's your ex but, she said that you were single and a good mom."

"Oh she that?" Arizona asked with a smile.

"Yeah, she said that you put your kids happiness before your own," Hanna told her.

"Well that is very sweet of her," Arizona smiled happily.

"It is," Hanna said, "so you don't have a girlfriend and you can't stop thinking about me."

"What if I'm not into you?" She continued to question.

"Oh should I stop then?" Hanna asked taking a step towards her.

"No," Arizona said quickly just as she turned and walked down the corridor.