Joe's

A slightly tipsy and pissed off Hanna O'Reily sat at the bar in Joe's staring at the glass that sat in front of her. To her right, Jackson Avery came and took the stool next to her.

"Hey," Hanna greeted him with an angry smile.

"What's up with you?" He asked as he ordered a drink.

"My girl-.... Um, Arizona," Hanna explained, "accused me of cheating on her with Amelia Shepherd."

"She's kidding right?" Jackson laughed sipping his drink.

"I know, but no she is deadly serious," Hanna laughed looking back down at her drink, "wanna help me in act my revenge?"

Jackson laughed then said, "I'm not sleeping with you to get back at Arizona. I am not getting in the middle of that."

"Oh come on Jack," she said seductively, twisting around on her stool, "it'll be like old times. Think of it like getting bored at the gala again."

"I have surgery early tomorrow so I'm going to go home," he told her as he put money on the bar, "you, get home safe. In fact, Murphy can you keep an eye on her."

Jackson had looked around the bar and found Murphy sitting alone at the end of the bar. The young blonde nodded and brought her drink round to sit next to Hanna. Hanna gave her a drunken smile and went back to drinking.

They sat and talked for most of the night until Murphy decided it was time for Hanna to go home.

"Do want me to take you to Arizona's?" She asked pulling her jacket on, "you are with her right?"

Hanna looked Murphy up and down for a moment and made a quick decision.

"No," she said, "we tried it but it didn't work."

"Oh I thought that-" Leah stuttered.

"No," Hanna said studying Leah like a predator.

#####

Leah drove them to Hanna's house which was a tall-ish building that could easily be mistaken for an apartment complex.

"This it?" Leah asked looking over at Hanna who was looking out the car window like a child.

"Yeah," Hanna breathed as the tried to open the car door but the handle slipped through her fingers, "could you?"

"I'm coming," Leah smiled getting out the car, knowing what Hanna was asking.

Hanna smiled and shut her eyes when she saw Murphy through he window. She opened the door for Hanna and helped her out of the car. An older man called out to them as he was leaving the building.

"Dr. O'Reily," he said, "do you need me to stay?"

"No Benjamin no," Hanna smiled leaning on Leah for support, "you have a goodnight."

"Are you sure it's no trouble," he said turning back to the building.

"Benjamin go home for the night," Hanna told him as her and Leah walked up to the door, "I have someone to look after me, I'll see you tomorrow."

Benjamin smiled and nodded at Hanna before walking off down the road.

"Who's that?" Leah asked taking the keys out of Hanna's fumbling hands.

"Benjamin? He's my Butler," Hanna told her as they entered the house, "and a good friend, he's a good guy."

"You have a Butler?" Leah laughed as she helped Hanna up the stairs to the main part of the house.

"Yeah, I know I'm a snob," Hanna sighed pulling herself up onto the landing with the railing.

"Hey, I didn't say that," Murphy smiled, putting Hanna down on her bed, "do you need some water?"

"But you implied it," Hanna slurred completely ignoring Leah's question, "with the eyes."

"Well I'm sorry but do you need water?" Leah asked again laughing at Hanna's drunkenly adorableness.

"That would nice," Hanna smiled looking up at Leah.

Leah chuckled and rolled her eyes as she went back over to the kitchen to grab some water. When she returned Dr. O'Reily was in her pjames, a t-shirt and short-shorts. Leah took a deep breath and sat on the bed next to her.

"You know, your a nice person Leah," Hanna said rubbing her hand on Leah's knee.

"Thanks," Leah said shyly looking down at Hanna's hand.

"Would you stay?" Hanna asked looking venerable, "I just don't wanna choke, you know."

"Yeah of course," Leah said putting her hand on Hanna's.