Come home with me

Hanna was stood outside Meredith's house looking through her bag for her car keys when Arizona came walking out the door towards her.

"You okay?" She asked walking slowly over to the light brown haired doctor.

"Yeah I'm looking for my keys," Hanna told her looking up from her bag for a second.

Arizona smiled as she stepped right up close to Hanna and reached her hand into Hanna's coat pocket. This caused Hanna to look up at Arizona confused. Slowly, Arizona pulled out a set of car keys from the pocket.

"You always put them in your pocket," Arizona told her, "when I see you come into the hospital, you put them in your pocket and when you leave you always check your bag first."

"That's good to know," Hanna smiled warmly, taking the keys out of Arizona's hand.

They both walked down the driveway to Hanna's car. Arizona's eyes widened at the sight of it. Its streamline frame and matte black finish made it look so expensive.

"Nice car," she said not taking her eyes off the vehicle, "it looks expensive."

"It was," Hanna told her in a flirty tone as she clicked her keys at it causing the doors to fly up like wings.

"Wow," Arizona breathed.

"You wanna come for a ride?" Hanna asked seductively, "my house is a couple of miles away so we could get a good drive in before we get there if wanna come home with me."

"Home? With you?" Arizona said rather than asked.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Hanna asked stepping closer to Arizona so that their noses were almost touching.

"No at all," Arizona smiled her magic smile before leaning in and kissing Hanna.

Hanna reciprocated the kiss and snaked her hands around Arizona's waist but stopped and pulled back leaving Arizona standing on the pavement.

"Come on get in," she told her stepping down into the driver's seat of her car.

Arizona smiled again and got into the passenger seat. Hanna looked over at Arizona with soft eyes and put her hand on her thigh. The engine revd and they drove off down the road.